ahh...I feel as if I can finally breathe

E

(((echo)))

Not that most of you will give 2 poops, but after practice last night I told the band that June is my last month with them.
It had been a decision that was several months in the making. Don't get me wrong, they are a great group of guys and i'm sure they will go far....it's just that the musical direction they are headed is a path i can't follow.
I would just like to take the time to thank all of you that have ever came to show to support me/us....It means alot to me to see some friendly faces in the crowd and that is something i will miss...

So...with that being said, if you know of anyone that would like to play guitar for a band that is quickly gaining popularity...tell them to contact..
www.belowthesurfaceband.com

Again....thanx, the stage is something i will miss......

E

(((echo)))

Jameo said:
It would have to be at Good times, wouldn't it? :ohwell:
well if they find someone sooner it will be next saturday June 2 at vera's white sands.

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
:bawl: You guys are awesome, and I'm sure they will thrive, but it won't be the same without you. :huggy:

I'll have to catch one last show before you leave.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
This always happens to the good bands. You're going solo, aren't you? American Idol contestant? Please let us know of your last performance with the band, I'd like to see it..get your autograph and say I knew you when. :biggrin:

E

(((echo)))

cattitude said:
This always happens to the good bands. You're going solo, aren't you? American Idol contestant? Please let us know of your last performance with the band, I'd like to see it..get your autograph and say I knew you when. :biggrin:
More than likely my last show will be at Vera's white sands on June 2nd...
show starts at 8 till midnight (must be an outside show)

CMC122

Go Braves!
(((echo))) said:
More than likely my last show will be at Vera's white sands on June 2nd...
show starts at 8 till midnight (must be an outside show)
I'm clearing my schedule to be there.