• oysterranch.jpg
    oysterranch.jpg
    144.6 KB · Views: 286
  • oysterranch3.JPG
    oysterranch3.JPG
    89.9 KB · Views: 209

Radiant1

Soul Probe
Awesome close-ups! I notice the pics are titled oyster-ranch, is that the one near your home? Do you have any bald eagles your way now? I see one fly over my house from time to time. Their population is starting to pick up down our way. :smile:

CMC122

Go Braves!
Nice shot!

I forgot to take my camera with me to the beach this morning and of course there is a beautiful osprey flying around with a fish in his claws:ohwell:

Dead Eye

T.P.F.er
Radiant1 said:
Awesome close-ups! I notice the pics are titled oyster-ranch, is that the one near your home? Do you have any bald eagles your way now? I see one fly over my house from time to time. Their population is starting to pick up down our way. :smile:

Yep it is the Oyster Ranch near me.

http://www.oysterranching.com/index.html

And yes a eagle nest is very close on a private lot. The owner is very nice and will let me there anytime. Maybe I will set up there this weekend. :howdy:

W

Wenchy

I love how the baby is sitting there waiting for food (hungry little beastie) and the parents are staring at you. :lmao:

Great pictures!

Dead Eye

T.P.F.er
She sure was giving me the stare! They can hear VERY good also. She would jerk her head around and gimme the stare each time the shutter snaped till about the tenth shot.

Attachments

• oysterranch30023.JPG
    oysterranch30023.JPG
    127.8 KB · Views: 180
  • oysterranch30027.JPG
    oysterranch30027.JPG
    148.8 KB · Views: 151
Last edited:
I

Inkpen

Dead Eye said:
She sure was giving me the stare! They can hear VERY good also. She would jerk her head around and gimme the stare each time the shutter snaped till about the tenth shot.

OMG!!!!!
FANTASTIC WING SPREAD!!!!!
:yahoo:
Just absolutley an AWESOME shot!!!!

What is your set-up?

Thanks so much for posting these!!

Dead Eye

T.P.F.er
Inkpen said:
OMG!!!!!
FANTASTIC WING SPREAD!!!!!
:yahoo:
Just absolutley an AWESOME shot!!!!

What is your set-up?

Thanks so much for posting these!!

Thank You ~ Its an Xti with 300mm lens (cunsumer El cheepo lens but long) 140.00 at Wall Mart - I really want an L series

Dead Eye

T.P.F.er
Ravu said:
Too cool Dude..
How far away were you?
Better than any eagle!!!

Some were at about 100 feet others as close as 25 I kept sneeking up as she got used to me. :yay:
I tryed for the Eagle today but was it not there. It hangs out in a tree there often but no show today.

Rael

Supper's Ready
Wonderful pics, Dead Eye. Great you can get so close, I guess they are somewhat "human tolerant" ?

J

julz20684

Dead Eye said:
Some were at about 100 feet others as close as 25 I kept sneeking up as she got used to me. :yay:
I tryed for the Eagle today but was it not there. It hangs out in a tree there often but no show today.

I've seen two bald eagles frequently down on Villa Road in St. Inigoes.