Age check

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
With all the new faces in the forums, I'm a little lost...:crazy:

Trying to distinguish between the different people and have an idea of who you are...

thought I'd start off w/ age...

...how old are you (if you don't mind tellin)?...

me, I'm 23.

pixiegirl

Cleopatra Jones
Originally posted by BchBns

what day? I'll be 28 on July 21. Perhaps we should have a double party ... double the presents, double the drinks ... :cool: :cheers:

(don't go off on any wild ideas there, BK, with double-anything else!) ;)

Mine is July 16th. We should have a double party they're close enough! July 21 is my big bro's b-day too, so I'll never forget yours:)

AnonymousPenguin

Lead Penguin
ok, ok... for some of you that don't want to post your age (Cari, Jazz, and Sharon)... maybe you can post your sign (as in Zodiac sign)
Just remember... they say wisdom comes with age... :D

Cari, I do remember Elaine...hey... going through an identity crisis huh?
;) See, I'm knowing some of the new faces already.
Who are the other "oldies" in here w/ a "newbie" name...??

Firemen, when in August?

Otter, is it possible to get any info outta you????!!!

I'm a LEO!!!:cool: :dance:

Last edited:

Christy

b*tch rocket
I'm 31, lookin forward to 40 as we only get better with age! ;) 90 will be even better, as I'll be the family matriarch and everyone will be kissing my butt or be cut out of the will! :lmao:

I"m a Libra and a Scorpio (I'm on the cusp so I get to be both), which would explain my insanity at times! Got the little Donald Duck Libra on one shouder, and the Donald Duck Scorpio on the other, every day of my life! :twitch:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by otter
a crab....:cheers:

a crabby frog...or a froggy crab...too funny! (and yes, it is "Pick On Otter" Day - you should feel HONORED to be getting so much attention.)

:roflmao:

And I'm a Scorpio - November 6th to be exact...

Last edited:

Otter

Nothing to see here
Originally posted by jazz lady

a crabby frog...or a froggy crab...too funny! (and yes, it is "Pick On Otter" Day - you should feel HONORED to be getting so much attention.)

:roflmao:

Froggy crab, ma'am....and I am honored!!..:moon: