Breakfast on Sunday - not Buffet

flyingdog

Any thoughts on where to go? :coffee: Just landed in town on Friday and haven't done the food shopping yet. Would love a good egg sandwich.

Thanks in advance...

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
flyingdog said:
Sorry, St. Mary's...

Fleet Reserve Br 93. South of gate 2 on 235 just past Marks Automotive. 5$ gets you eggs, pancakes, hashbrowns and meat of your choice. Bloody Mary's a buck. 9:30 to noon thirty. Open to the public.

JPC sr

James P. Cusick Sr.
The truth will set us all free.

GopherM said:
Linda's Cafe is always a good choice.
:whistle: I agree, Linda's Cafe in Lexington Park or the bigger more comfortable Linda's Cafe in Leonardtown.

Friendly atmosphere, fine foods and great low prices at both.

Click link HERE for list and Linda's. :howdy:

flyingdog

Thanks Again...

Suz' said:
Fleet Reserve Br 93. South of gate 2 on 235 just past Marks Automotive. 5$ gets you eggs, pancakes, hashbrowns and meat of your choice. Bloody Mary's a buck. 9:30 to noon thirty. Open to the public.

This was a great choice. Service was a little slow, but well worth it. We needed the rest anyhow given all that we have done getting out from under boxes :jameo: . Thanks again, and I'll try out the others as well. Want to see if Linda's has wifi, so I can work there during the day.

LCDj

Lou
Sunday Breakfast

FRA breakfast is greeeesssy
Linda's (in Lexington Park) is closed on Sunday

I HOP is your best bet.

nrp82smr

jumpin jacks in mechanicsville next to sandgates road has really good breakfast sandwiches and platters although i wouldn't recoment the pancakes

beamher

Suz' said:

wish i would have read this or asked....had company over yesterday and didn't know any other places except bob evans and ihop; they both had people outside waiting.

decided to go to shoppers and we all assisted in cooking at home. it was so much fun and delicious!!!!!!

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
beamher said:
wish i would have read this or asked....had company over yesterday and didn't know any other places except bob evans and ihop; they both had people outside waiting.

decided to go to shoppers and we all assisted in cooking at home. it was so much fun and delicious!!!!!!

They do it twice a month. Just watch for the sign out front. We also have steak nite once a month. $12--NY Strip, tater, green bean medley, roll, desert. Can't beat it.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
nrp82smr said:
jumpin jacks in mechanicsville next to sandgates road has really good breakfast sandwiches and platters although i wouldn't recoment the pancakes

Are they the dreaded frozen boxed pancakes?