Need a tool ASAP.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Need a 1 and 1/16th spline drive wrench for about a day. Does anyone have such an animal in their tool box?

Ponytail

flomaster said:
Need a 1 and 1/16th spline drive wrench for about a day. Does anyone have such an animal in their tool box?

Spline drive wrench? Not sure what that is. I might have one though. :lol:

Ah...just looked it up. Nope, ain't got one. I'll check with G when I get home.

Last edited:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Ponytail said:
Spline drive wrench? Not sure what that is. I might have one though. :lol:

Ha ha ha ha!!!! DUDE! Gotta have one. Your little short buddy ordered a ratcheting one and I don't think it will fit.

Ponytail

flomaster said:
Ha ha ha ha!!!! DUDE! Gotta have one. Your little short buddy ordered a ratcheting one and I don't think it will fit.

My "little short buddy"? :roflmao: who is that?

Mikeinsmd

flomaster said:
I saw the title and was going to offer up Slaphappy and Forestool.

Mikeinsmd

slaphappynmd said:
honestly, your are the tool, take a look at yourself and you'll see.
Please never start a post with the word "honestly". Your lack of credibility precedes you and causes our eyes to water with laughter. TIA :yay:

OrneryPest

lower life form
flomaster said:
What precisely does it need to fit? I've got a coupla spline-drive sockets for bicycle free-wheels, but without more precise description I can't promise anything.

Oh by the way, I think it would be in the mineral, not the animal, kingdom.

Last edited:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
OrneryPest said:
What precisely does it need to fit? I've got a coupla spline-drive sockets for bicycle free-wheels, but without more precise description I can't promise anything.

Oh by the way, I think it would be in the mineral, not the animal, kingdom.

Thanks but has to be a box end wrench due to tight area. No different than any other boxend combo wrench but spline type. Sockets do not fit our application. Tried it already. Thanks