Shuttle from / to BWI?

nmpali

I live in Great Mills and do not want to take off work to pick up & drop off my bro & neice when they come here. Is there a shuttle or anything that they can catch that you guys know of?

Thanks in advance,
nmpali

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
There is but I cannot remember the name. Do a search of the forums and you should get the answer you are looking for.

PrepH4U

nmpali said:
I live in Great Mills and do not want to take off work to pick up & drop off my bro & neice when they come here. Is there a shuttle or anything that they can catch that you guys know of?

Thanks in advance,
nmpali
what if they show up before you get off work, will you expect them to stand at your front door and wait for you :shrug:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
PrepH4U said:
what if they show up before you get off work, will you expect them to stand at your front door and wait for you :shrug:
:lol: I kinda feel bad for them. If it won't take off work to pick them up from the airpot, what else does it not have planned for them? :lmao:

OrneryPest

lower life form
nmpali said:

Thanks in advance,
nmpali
I'd dearly love to see such a thing. Monday very early morning I drove my wife up to BWI (about 3 hours round trip with no traffic) and Saturday I'm gonna drive up about noon (probably lotsa traffic so perhaps 4 hours) to pick her back up again.

I live in Solomons, but any shuttle pickup point nearby (L-Park, G-Mills, Pr-Fred, H-wood) would be great.

dustin

UAIOE
I dont know of any shuttle.

How old are they? Could you offer to pay for a rental car for them?

Or you cuold have them change their flight times to arrive in the evening...

nmpali

Thanks for the helpful replies.

K Jo & Prep - you two had me laughing. You're right, I don't sound like the most gracious host do I? I am though, I have it all covered. K Jo, I'm a "she".

Happy 4th to you all!

PrepH4U

nmpali said:
Thanks for the helpful replies.

K Jo & Prep - you two had me laughing. You're right, I don't sound like the most gracious host do I? I am though, I have it all covered. K Jo, I'm a "she".

Happy 4th to you all!
Happy 4th to you also! Thanks for having a sense of humor! :yay: