Prince Frederick McDonald's

So now they have a handful of Russian teenagers working there. It has made a HUGE difference! They are super polite, and you get your food a lot quicker. :yay: :clap:

I'm not sure if they're just here for the summer, but I want them to stay there forever. :lol:

Pandora

Speedy70 said:
So now they have a handful of Russian teenagers working there. It has made a HUGE difference! They are super polite, and you get your food a lot quicker. :yay: :clap:

I'm not sure if they're just here for the summer, but I want them to stay there forever. :lol:

They are fantastic. I rushed in there for my hungry son after leaving a doctor's appointment right there a couple of weeks ago. :yay:

Pandora said:
They are fantastic.

Agreed. I asked my husband if he noticed a difference and he agreed with me. I asked him "What does that tell you?"...he said "Never go to war with Russia". :lmao:

Pandora

07-08-2007 06:43 PM Everytime you eat there a kitten dies, plus the food is gross

:killingme I don't know why, but I really like McDonald's coffee, pancakes, and sausage. :razz:

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Pandora said:
07-08-2007 06:43 PM Everytime you eat there a kitten dies, plus the food is gross

:killingme I don't know why, but I really like McDonald's coffee, pancakes, and sausage. :razz:
I hate McDonald's, but I love their pancakes. :drool:

Pandora

slaphappynmd said:
I love the fries, but the milkshakes give me stomach aches

Me too! :dead: And I don't like the oil they fry the fries in anymore; in fact, I don't like fries unless I make them.

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
We stopped at a Perkins somewhere near Richmond last year on our way back from SC and the entire wait staff were from Eastern Europe and Russia.:drool::drool: Pete's beloved term of "turbo hottie" does not even come close to how incredibly hot these girls were. Oh and they could give lessons on manners and service to anyone.

LexiGirl75

100% Goapele Head!
If y'all were true fans then you would know they are called HOT CAKES. :whistle:

Yeah, there are a lot of summer exchange older teens and young adults that come here from Russia to work because I've seen them applying for work permits in PGCty. So they may only be there for the summer.

Oh and the ghetto McDonalds on GMR closed down and the people there moved to the one on 235 so there are now TWO restaurants I will not go to down here. Popeyes is the other one I wont go to. Those are the only locations down here that I am privy to, the base has the same restaurants but I don't have base access.

M

missperky

LexiGirl75 said:
If y'all were true fans then you would know they are called HOT CAKES. :whistle:

Yeah, there are a lot of summer exchange older teens and young adults that come here from Russia to work because I've seen them applying for work permits in PGCty. So they may only be there for the summer.

Oh and the ghetto McDonalds on GMR closed down and the people there moved to the one on 235 so there are now TWO restaurants I will not go to down here. Popeyes is the other one I wont go to. Those are the only locations down here that I am privy to, the base has the same restaurants but I don't have base access. :

The one on GMR has been closed awhile, hasn't it?

cuddlybbw

Speedy70 said:

There are there working to make the money to return home. I have a friend who works there and he say's they are going to be leaving in a few weeks to return home. Hopefully some of thier work ethic has rubbed off on some of their co workers.

SamSpade

Speedy70 said:

The month that we spent in Russia, I found this to be more true than not - that young staff in restaurants and stores went out of their way to be helpful. And the comment above about turbo hottie was very descriptive of most of the young Russian women. We couldn't believe how good looking most of them were.

SamSpade

CableChick said:

Or down by San Souci. Last time I was there, they didn't get one order right - for anyone - and the folks there seemed brain dead or just unbelievably rude. One lady was waiting a good ten minutes for a cheeseburger, and saw other orders come and go - with continual promises that her order "was coming". I'd come back to the counter and order a milk - and the girl at the counter would shout a milk to someone who clearly never heard her - and then proceeded to go do whatever bit of nothing she was doing before. I have never seen such a useless Chinese fire drill of fast food employees anywhere, and it's been this way on every visit.

Magnum

Should be Huntin
I've seen a couple hotties in little places around Laplata. I could tell they were not from around here but I could not tell where they were from by the accent. One said she was an exchange student.

I should go get me one of them mail order brides :lmao: