My Life On The D List

D

dems4me

Angel said:
Holy Crap Kathy Griffin cracks me up. This chick is my mentor! :cheers:

I've been watching it off and on for the past year. She's okay, she does say some really funny things at times. :lol:

D

dems4me

Pandora said:
:yeahthat: BUT she can be overly vulgar too!

Yeah and she tends to be a little "in your face" on various issues that I'm not fond of, but she does rip off a few good one liners here and there and can be profoundly funny, so I balance it all out and to me she's "okay" - Wanda Sykes is my girl :clap: :clap: If it came down to Kathy or Wanda, you can bet Kwillia's bippy, I'd pick Wanda. :clap:

dems4me said:
Yeah and she tends to be a little "in your face" on various issues that I'm not fond of, but she does rip off a few good one liners here and there and can be profoundly funny, so I balance it all out and to me she's "okay" - Wanda Sykes is my girl :clap: :clap: If it came down to Kathy or Wanda, you can bet Kwillia's bippy, I'd pick Wanda. :clap:
:yikes: Don't be gambling on my bippy... bet your own...:smack:

Toxick

Splat
Kathy Griffin is the only human being on earth that I find more annoying than Roseanne.

She makes me want to jam a thumb into each eye-socket and flip the top of my head open like a Zippo lighter and squeeze my own brain until I can't hear her any more.