Shady -- What Happened?!!

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
5th and 6th in 5 and under?!!!!! :lmao: My goodness, didn't you ride while you were in Florida -- what a mess! :jameo: Maybe you'll do better as the day goes on! :howdy: :whistle: We'll keep everyone posted! :killingme

Last edited:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Pasofever said:
5 yrs and under probably a green horse division..

Shady, green hunter, not so good either -- walk, trot.:lmao: Don't tell us it's because you like pink and green, not buying it. :whistle: Not even a place in walk, trot, canter, what's happening? Maybe you should get certified or at least get some training! :killingme That horse makes a little bit of a fuss, doesn't it? :jameo:

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Winn Dixie said:
Shady, green hunter, not so good either -- walk, trot.:lmao: Don't tell us it's because you like pink and green, not buying it. :whistle: Not even a place in walk, trot, canter, what's happening? Maybe you should get certified or at least get some training! :killingme That horse makes a little bit of a fuss, doesn't it? :jameo:
At least she's out there DOING it...look where your mean aZZ is sitting. Behind a computer monitor. Must be on the cell phone with someone and not even out there supporting anyone except Verizon.

fredsaid2

happyappygirl said:
At least she's out there DOING it...look where your mean aZZ is sitting. Behind a computer monitor. Must be on the cell phone with someone and not even out there supporting anyone except Verizon.

Must agree with that! :yay:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
happyappygirl said:

Wrong again, just pulled into the barn 10 minutes ago. :smack: Unloaded and ready to talk!!!! :howdy:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Sadielady said:
Now that's interesting..... :popcorn:
You didn't mention our reserve champion, not that I usually talk about our placing on here. I guess you only like to talk about the negative....how surprising. Even poor "Manhatten" had a rough "judge" day. How did you do? Sadie actually did well but she hasn't relaxed at the walk yet. She will get there. She is just a baby. Thanks for your concern. I almost thought we had lost you for a few days. Where have you been? :huggy:

illfindu2

In memory of Tippy
Winn Dixie said:
5th and 6th in 5 and under?!!!!! :lmao: My goodness, didn't you ride while you were in Florida -- what a mess! :jameo: Maybe you'll do better as the day goes on! :howdy: :whistle: We'll keep everyone posted! :killingme

So how'd you do Winn Dixie?

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Oh oh and last time I rode at SMHA I got 5ths and 6ths.

We got stormed out at Oakridge today. :( It was an awesome storm though. Ka-boom-ie!

W

WhoCares

Yeah that was a impressive boomer. It was cool seeing the raining coming through the woods, and it downpoured.

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
Sadielady said:
You didn't mention our reserve champion, not that I usually talk about our placing on here. I guess you only like to talk about the negative....how surprising. Even poor "Manhatten" had a rough "judge" day. How did you do? Sadie actually did well but she hasn't relaxed at the walk yet. She will get there. She is just a baby. Thanks for your concern. I almost thought we had lost you for a few days. Where have you been? :huggy:

Got a few of those ourselves but we're not talking about us, we're talking about you and when you would like to start training! :lmao: :whistle:

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
FrmGrl said:
I was in the same class, 5 and under, made quite a spectacle of myself. Did you catch that WD??

We're sure you did fine, FrmGrl but we don't know you and didn't see you. :howdy: Our crew was too busy watching the antics of Shady and her total lack of control. :whistle: We actually took some video to use in our "What Not To Do" sessions. :killingme :jameo:

Last edited:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Winn Dixie said:
We're sure you did fine, FrmGrl but we don't know you and didn't see you. :howdy: Our crew was too busy watching the antics of Shady and her total lack of control. :whistle: We actually took some video to use in our "What Not To Do" sessions. :killingme :jameo:
Oh and you were just pulling into the barn at 9:11 am, the time of your first posting?

All I can say is, what goes around comes around GF.

FrmGrl

Get some!
Winn Dixie said:

Sorry Winnie, but if you were there, there was no way you could have missed a bucking and rearing horse. One that was cantering when she was supposed to be trotting and oh yes, up Sadies butt the whole time!! Sorry Sadie, I think I cost you a ribbon with my lunatic horse refusing to leave your horse's hind end. In her defense though todays judge did seem a bit "off". At least my horse made it into the ring and went around, that was todays goal and we achieved it however unpretty it may have been :lmao:

devinej

hey FrmGrl and Sadie, my horses are coming to work with me on wednesday to stay! yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Winn Dixie

Song of the South
happyappygirl said:
Oh and you were just pulling into the barn at 9:11 am, the time of your first posting?

All I can say is, what goes around comes around GF.

Okay, so wireless modems don't exist and we don't have one a computer in our trailer. :jameo: Your first statement is just too confusing. . . please elaborate or stop trying to put together facts that don't exist. :coffee: What's going and coming, please explain. :popcorn: You scare me sometimes. :razz:

DawnR

devinej said:
hey FrmGrl and Sadie, my horses are coming to work with me on wednesday to stay! yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You mean they're coming to HP??