Been Brought up ( FOR THE WOMEN ON BOARD)

watercolor

yeah yeah
........but.. bringing it up again

I am tired of Dr. Neal...and I want a new OB/GYN. Gonna need to find a new one by End of June...so if someone can help me I would be much appreciative with some recommendations.

:biggrin:

Willis

Just moved to the area AND found out my wife is pregnant. Assuming you are referring to Dr. Joyce Neal, my wife wanted to go with her but I found that she had been reprimanded by the state med board in April and was on a 3 year probation. Would also appreciate any advice on ob/gyn's in the Charles/St. Mary's County area. We live in Southern Charles County.

J

justhangn

Originally posted by Willis
Just moved to the area AND found out my wife is pregnant.

party-smiley-003.gif
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
party-smiley-003.gif

dottymae

I've heard good things about Dr. Lisa Polko in Leonardtown.
Of course you have to take into account that she just started her own practice back in November (I think) and she only has a nurse that works with her. But she's young, very professional and personable. I've only heard good things about her.

Oh, congratulations Willis!!!

Last edited:

SxyPrincess

Originally posted by Willis
Would also appreciate any advice on ob/gyn's in the Charles/St. Mary's County area. We live in Southern Charles County.

Dr. Nelson Alawode
Dr. Netty/Dixon

Hhhmm...and I'll probably think of others.

smile

Dr. Polko!!!

Dr. Polko is my doctor too. I was with them when she was with another practice and switched with them when they branched off. She is really nice and so is her office staff. Her nurse practioner is even great, Ann Naru, that is who I normally see. They do not overcrowd themselves, so you are in and out. Don't have to worry about sitting around waiting for an appt. that was supposed to be at certain time and here it is an hour later and you are still waiting. They definitely do not do that.

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by dottymae
I've heard good things about Dr. Lisa Polko in Leonardtown.
Of course you have to take into account that she just started her own practice back in November (I think) and she only has a nurse that works with her. But she's young, very professional and personable. I've only heard good things about her.

Oh, congratulations Willis!!!

CONGRATS ON THE NEW BABY ON THE WAY!

Yea DottieMae...me too.. I was thinking of looking into her....

Last edited:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
He must have deleted his post from this thread then because there are none on this one from him.

But DottieMae has the same avatar that he does....

watercolor

yeah yeah
Originally posted by RoseRed
He must have deleted his post from this thread then because there are none on this one from him.

But DottieMae has the same avatar that he does....

MY BAD MY BAD!!!
It was dottiemae.. just wasnt payin attention:blushing:

http

This thread is kinda turning me on thinking of all the spread legs up in the air, and grossing me out, thinking about all the spread legs up in the air.

Just thought you all should know...