10U Select baseball

mike21

Extreme Sluggers has 6 spots open for 10 u baseball.Last year we won 2 tournaments and finished second in another out of 5, for it being our first year.Tryouts only, Call Mike Mcallister @ (240)216-7353.

hollywood33

Extreme Sluggers has 6 spots open for 10 u baseball.Last year we won 2 tournaments and finished second in another out of 5, for it being our first year.Tryouts only, Call Mike Mcallister @ (240)216-7353.

What does your practice schedule look like? Where? Do you have to be affiliated with any league?

mike21

Last year our practice schedule was one day during the week, and early Sunday morning.I try to work around Little League the best that I can. Last year we had our own field at the Legion Field in Waldorf, but this year I am working on being able to practice at Oak Ridge Park.And no, we are not affiliated with any team or league.

mike21

$300 team fee, and a $300 minimum sponsorship fee. That pays for 4-6 tournaments, 2 game uniforms,2 hats, 1 practice uniform, bat bags, helmets. Everything is embroidered and top quality.Also pays for team eq., baseballs etc. We also do a couple of local car washes.

mike21

Extreme Sluggers has 5 spots open for 10 u baseball.Last year we won 2 tournaments and finished second in another out of 5, for it being our first year.Tryouts only, Call Mike Mcallister @ (240)216-7353.

mike21

Extreme Sluggers has 5 spots open for 10 u baseball.Last year we won 2 tournaments and finished second in another out of 5, for it being our first year.Tryouts only, Call Mike Mcallister @ (240)216-7353.