11 Democrats Who Lied, on Twitter, About ‘Fine People’ in Charlottesville

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Yet Twitter does not apply the same standard to inaccurate or speculative statements by Democrats. Case in point: the “very fine people” hoax, claiming Trump praised neo-Nazis who rioted in Charlottesville, Virginia, in August 2017.

As Breitbart News has demonstrated extensively, Trump never praised the neo-Nazis, but in fact said they should be “condemned totally”

He praised non-violent protesters, both left and right, on either side of the debate over a statue. And he specifically condemned the murder of left-wing protester Heather Heyer by a neo-Nazi as an act of “terrorism.”

Yet Democrats have repeated the “Charlottesville hoax,” over and over — long after CNN’s Jake Tapper himself admitted that it was not true: “[H]e’s not saying that the neo-Nazis and white supremacists are very fine people.”

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Twitter just dinged Trump for saying that mail-in voting would lead to fraud. They cited - wait for it - CNN and WashPo as their sources that said Trump was lying.

Now, Twitter is filled with politicians, celebrities, and randos who hate Trump lying their asses off about everything, and not a single one of them gets dinged for it. So as far as I can tell, Twitter is a trash heap of festering America hate progressivism and the only thing it's good for is seeing these grifters in their own words.

Oh, and seeing fact certain how horribly biased our news media is.

Hijinx

Twitter just dinged Trump for saying that mail-in voting would lead to fraud. They cited - wait for it - CNN and WashPo as their sources that said Trump was lying.

Now, Twitter is filled with politicians, celebrities, and randos who hate Trump lying their asses off about everything, and not a single one of them gets dinged for it. So as far as I can tell, Twitter is a trash heap of festering America hate progressivism and the only thing it's good for is seeing these grifters in their own words.

Oh, and seeing fact certain how horribly biased our news media is.

I saw that. Funniest thing I have seen all day.