11 US cities — all governed by Democratic mayors — listed among 50 most dangerous in world

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Eleven U.S. cities rank among the 50 most dangerous in the world, according to a recent report published by Numbeo, a global quality of life database. All 11 are governed by Democratic mayors.

Three U.S. cities — Baltimore, Memphis and Detroit — are ranked among the 20 most dangerous cities on the planet.

The three cities have more in common than just violent crime. All three are run by Democrats.

Baltimore ranks #15 on the annual dangerous cities list, with Memphis and Detroit close behind at #18 and #19, respectively.

Reactions: BOP

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I have read that Rockford, near where we lived in Illinois, is is close to the Top 50.

Clem72

Always have to look at the methodologies of these things. Sure, Naco mexico may have an adjusted murder rate of 600 per hundred thousand, but it doesn't count. Because why?

Just like the US is number one in obesity, as long as you ignore the 10-20 countries that are higher (they aren't "peer nations", I guess that means they struggle with being poor so it's not their fault so we cant fat shame them).

And the one I saw recently that US was number one in child gun deaths in THE WORLD (but actually only 20 countries in the study, hand picked to be almost entirely without guns. And the US number was primarily suicide, so many of those would have found other ways to kill themselves if they didn't have access to guns).

Hijinx

OK I get in trouble again.
What is the cause of the danger in these cities.
Some will say Democrats, but that is just the icing on the cake.
Why are these cities dangerous.

Knee grows.

OK call me anything you like, but let's see you prove me wrong.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
OK I get in trouble again.
What is the cause of the danger in these cities.
Some will say Democrats, but that is just the icing on the cake.
Why are these cities dangerous.

Knee grows.

OK call me anything you like, but let's see you prove me wrong.

There are plenty of places where law abiding black people live (typically with Republican governments). I would say it's the culture rather than black people per se.

Black people in this country have a lot stacked against them, most prominently the systemic racism and low expectations of Democrat leadership. To Republicans they're just people; to Democrats they are a commodity and a resource to be exploited. It's not easy being a conservative or even a law abiding citizen in this country if you're black. You have the Democrat media, Democrat Hollywood, all the Democrat influencers - including the freaking Democrat President of the United States - insisting that if you aren't some ignorant drug slinger out smashing windows and looting stores "you ain't black".

You can simplistically blame "knee grows" if you want to, but there's a lot more to it than that.

Hijinx

There are plenty of places where law abiding black people live (typically with Republican governments). I would say it's the culture rather than black people per se.

Black people in this country have a lot stacked against them, most prominently the systemic racism and low expectations of Democrat leadership. To Republicans they're just people; to Democrats they are a commodity and a resource to be exploited. It's not easy being a conservative or even a law abiding citizen in this country if you're black. You have the Democrat media, Democrat Hollywood, all the Democrat influencers - including the freaking Democrat President of the United States - insisting that if you aren't some ignorant drug slinger out smashing windows and looting stores "you ain't black".

You can simplistically blame "knee grows" if you want to, but there's a lot more to it than that.
Yes people have been fed that Bullshit for years.
The fact is the Negro is his own worst enemy.
Certainly there are black families that are great people and a good part of the community.
But they vote on the plantation. It's not easy being a black Conservative because all of the other knee grows are against you. It's not whites against black conservatives, it's other knee grows. Even you said the democrats push blacks to stay ignorant, but knee grows ARE the democrats.

Blacks have lot going for them in this country too. They have the same educational chances we all have they have Affirmative action, they have lowered Standards for jobs and promotions they have Hud and section 8 housing.
You say it's the culture, and I partially agree. It is the culture. Their culture.
Stop excusing them and having pity parties for them.
No way can white people bring the blacks into civilization, we have tired for 200 years. it's something they have to do themselves. Some have ---those that have are called Uncle Tom's.

We can argue all day about the problem in America with race but the fact is and remains that the problems in these cities is the blacks that live there. We can blame it on democrats, but who elected the leaders of these cities The black democrats who live there and the liberal whites in the pity party.

Hijinx

I have nothing but respect for successful black people, I can even understand how some of them excuse others of their race and believe that race is holding them back.

But the fact is that biggest thing holding back blacks is themselves.
It certainly is not whites holding them back.
Blacks voted 95% for Barrack Obama , he didn't do dick for blacks except to further their own racism and divide the country worse than it already was.
Trump did more for blacks than Obama ever thought of doing and they voted against him and called him a racist.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
We can argue all day about the problem in America with race but the fact is and remains that the problems in these cities is the blacks that live there. We can blame it on democrats, but who elected the leaders of these cities The black democrats who live there and the liberal whites in the pity party.

I'd say Black Families were better off before Welfare ... now they are paid to have broken families

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
The fact is the Negro is his own worst enemy.

Humans in general are their own worst enemies, and societal pressure knows no race. It's always irritating to me when people just look at the surface with no curiosity about the root.

Fun fact: there are more white people who vote Democrat than black people.

Hijinx

Humans in general are their own worst enemies, and societal pressure knows no race. It's always irritating to me when people just look at the surface with no curiosity about the root.

But not by percentage.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
But not by percentage.

Elections are won by actual number of votes, not percentage of population. You can't blame black people for crappy Democrat politicians . As my black friend said when Obama won POTUS: "If it weren't for you white people he'd have only gotten 12% of the vote."

WingsOfGold

Numbers game, 90% of coloreds don't come close to 50% of the stupid whites.