I need a fantastic book

Mikeinsmd

Geek said:
It has to be gripping right from the start. Keep in mind that I am not very bright.
Sorry it took me so long... :whistle:

Attachments

• penthouse7802.jpg
    penthouse7802.jpg
    18.8 KB · Views: 130

Geek

I loved the Lorax.

The Cat in the Hat is creepy and that mother needed to be arrested for leaving her kids.

I just finished all the Potters and nothing is sucking me in.

nanstime

book

Geek said:
It has to be gripping right from the start. Keep in mind that I am not very bright.
You should try the Janet Evonovich?sp? books. there are 13 of them and it starts with One for the money all. the way to Lean mean thirteen. I swear they are awesome.Let me know if you read them and how you liked them.I will bet you will. This goes to whoever reads this post. :howdy: :howdy:

Geek

nanstime said:
You should try the Janet Evonovich?sp? books. there are 13 of them and it starts with One for the money all. the way to Lean mean thirteen. I swear they are awesome.Let me know if you read them and how you liked them.I will bet you will. This goes to whoever reads this post. :howdy: :howdy:

Ok. I will try her out.

Geek said:
Love him :yay:

Is he the guy that wrote The Predator?
I don't recall one by that name... but if you are able to read the psycho ones, most definitely pick up Intensity... couldn't put that thing down...:faint:

I've read tons of his books, but Lightning sticks in my mind as one of my favorites.

EXCERPT

nanstime said:
Very GOOD BOOK
I've enjoyed everything I've ever read of his... and now that I've actually looked at the list and realize how many I've missed...:faint: CLICK ME... I'm gonna have to hit Leonardtown's Used Books tomorrow.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
If you haven't read it yet Geek, you should also try Wicked by Gregory Maguire. It's not exactly a fast read...there's a lot of information in there and you almost want to read it slowly to soak in all the meaning (lots of satire), but definitely worth picking up. :yay: