The Manure Bin personal forum

Loper

Animal Poor!
ok listen peeps, contrary to popular belief, the personal forum known as The Manure Bin is not the latest hideout. I think I said this before, it is not a forum to replace the horse forums. Unlike some of the other personal forums, just because you request to join does not mean you will get in, you will be denied if the other members do not "personally" know you. Requesting under MPD's and names that our members do not know will get you denied. For those of you that are true horse peeps and get denied, sorry but we can't distinguish you from the multitude of fabricated horse peeps requesting. If you are a "real" horse peep and would like to know more about the manure bin, please feel free to PM me.

K I'm off my mounting block...

K

Kain99

I perrsonally think the manure bin should replace the horse forums. You guys deserve a safe place of your own. :huggy:

Loper

Animal Poor!
missperky said:
:tantrum I keep getting denied.

:lmao:

because you are someone no one knows in our group and you just can't stand that you would be denied membership, since you are a member of most all other personal groups, but as far as I know not a horse person... :whistle:

M

missperky

Loper said:
because you are someone no one knows in our group and you just can't stand that you would be denied membership, since you are a member of most all other personal groups, but as far as I know not a horse person... :whistle:

I'm sure someone in there knows me...dang it..:lol:
No I can stand it, I just think it's funny.
A horse person, maybe?

:killingme

K

Kain99

Loper said:
You just can't stand it Miss Perky? :lmao:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Loper said:

She did tell me about riding a stud one time..does that count? :whistle:

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
hey paso i got a chikin layin' eggs in a flower pot on my side porch. you should come collect some eggs since the little one isn't doing it and the dogs are exciled from running free now due to the carnage and all.

are you ignoring me? i didn't hang up on you.....yet.

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
happyappygirl said:
is that because i shared my turkey breast with ya the other day?
:huggy:

Food is the way to my heart..and when you moved here you brought me food..I will always love you.. :huggy:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Pasofever said:
Food is the way to my heart..and when you moved here you brought me food..I will always love you.. :huggy:

Crap. I only bring stuff for the horses, llamas, and Wee. :ohwell: