Post your kitty pics

W

Warrant guru

They have one on the dog forum, why not cats?? I'll start with my two who love eachother very much, as you can see!

Attachments

• DCP_0006.JPG
    DCP_0006.JPG
    170.3 KB · Views: 265

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
Warrant guru said:
They have one on the dog forum, why not cats?? I'll start with my two who love eachother very much, as you can see!
Aww that is such a cute picture!

J

jp2854

Here is one of mine I have to download the other later :).

J

jp2854

oops that didn't work to well lets try again. In this pic he had his eyes on my female cat he was about to go after her. So you all know hes doing a lot better and full of energy he loves to chase the female around the house who is 12 going to be 13 this october.

Attachments

• picky9-6-07.jpg
    picky9-6-07.jpg
    3.6 KB · Views: 162
Last edited by a moderator:
W

Warrant guru

MLGTS08 said:
Aww that is such a cute picture!

Lucky for them, they are cats. If they were human, it would be criminal (brother and sister) :lmao:

M

Mousebaby

Here's a picture of my littlest, and then one of my second youngest Magic and the little one is named Boogers. :biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:
J

jp2854

MLGTS08 said:
They are 5 and 6, but still my little babies.
I agree with you. Mine are 6 and 12 soon to be 13 and they are my babies too...I even talk to them and people think i am weird but they love it when i talk to them though as they come up and rub against my hand or leg and meow back.

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
jp2854 said:
I agree with you. Mine are 6 and 12 soon to be 13 and they are my babies too...I even talk to them and people think i am weird but they love it when i talk to them though as they come up and rub against my hand or leg and meow back.
I talk to mine too lol they just sit there and look at me, the white and tan one will attack your leg tho if you sit there to long without pettting him... he gets a little angry haha he is spoiled.

J

jp2854

MLGTS08 said:
I talk to mine too lol they just sit there and look at me, the white and tan one will attack your leg tho if you sit there to long without pettting him... he gets a little angry haha he is spoiled.
Mine are spoiled too. Picasso thinks everytime you walk in the kitchen its treat time but he hasn't had any in a while instead hes getting wetfood (prescription diet) the vet put him on it so he gets that instead of treats. He loves his wetfood he even gets mad if my female cat comes and tries to steal any from him he hisses at her and tells her whos boss.

W

Warrant guru

jp2854 said:
Your kitties are cute. How old are they if i may ask?

They will be 4 in Novemeber. That picture was taken when they were a few months old. Hubby's co-worker rescued mommy and babies. Gave two babies to us and kept the rest.

W

Warrant guru

MLGTS08 said:

I am not the cat person in my family- hubby and oldest son are. Cats will walk past me to get to one of them. I like cats but LOVE!! dogs. Our male cat will "reach" for you if you are ignoring him to say "hey pet me, will ya??" He's dumb as a brick but the sweetest out of the two.

MLGTS08

live.LAUGH.love
Warrant guru said:
I am not the cat person in my family- hubby and oldest son are. Cats will walk past me to get to one of them. I like cats but LOVE!! dogs. Our male cat will "reach" for you if you are ignoring him to say "hey pet me, will ya??" He's dumb as a brick but the sweetest out of the two.
Aww lol