Okay, I finally see it

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
SFW is the Mexican market.

I was in there tonight and was kind of like :confused: It was something, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Then I realized: the signs were in Spanish with no English translation. It was weird but they had a lot of cool things that they wouldn't have had 20 years ago. A lot of chiles and Goya products, and who would have thought that you'd be able to get queso blanco in Lexington Park? We're all like international and ####.

Anyway, what stuck out most in my mind is the number of smokin' hot black and Hispanic guys with fat, nasty white broads. This mega-hottie offered me the cart he was putting away (we were in the parking lot) and his fugly wife or whatever she was proceeded to give him all kinds of holy hell. I mean, I'm not trying to be mean but she really should have been kissing his ass up one side and down the other.

Why do holy #### and Hail Mary black guys go with fat, ugly, greasy haired white girls?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Literally, you could have bounced a quarter off the cart guy's ass. But his woman was this dough blob from hell.

I don't get it.

B

Bronwyn

:shrug: They met becaused they lived in the same neighborhood? I'll never understand why ANY guy would put up with that trash.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Okay, but Roneesha Queen of the Nile might have grown up in his 'hood, too, but he snubs her for Jabba the Slut.

Why?

B

Bronwyn

vraiblonde said:
Okay, but Roneesha Queen of the Nile might have grown up in his 'hood, too, but he snubs her for Jabba the Slut.

Why?

She didn't put on the weight until after she popped out the 10th kid? :razz:

Novus Collectus

vraiblonde said:
Anyway, what stuck out most in my mind is the number of smokin' hot black and Hispanic guys with fat, nasty white broads. This mega-hottie offered me the cart he was putting away (we were in the parking lot) and his fugly wife or whatever she was proceeded to give him all kinds of holy hell. I mean, I'm not trying to be mean but she really should have been kissing his ass up one side and down the other.

Why do holy #### and Hail Mary black guys go with fat, ugly, greasy haired white girls?
Citizenship by marriage.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
vraiblonde said:
Status, "I gots me a white woman"
Same reason they put low profile tires and $1k rims on a truck :killingme

mAlice

professional daydreamer
vraiblonde said:

I was in there tonight and was kind of like :confused: It was something, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

Then I realized: the signs were in Spanish with no English translation. It was weird but they had a lot of cool things that they wouldn't have had 20 years ago. A lot of chiles and Goya products, and who would have thought that you'd be able to get queso blanco in Lexington Park? We're all like international and ####.
All that stuff has been there since shoppers opened. I know, because I buy that stuff.

awpitt

Main Streeter
vraiblonde said:

On the flipside, I've seen some pretty hot chics out & about in the company of some scruffy look'n dudes that look like they just got out of jail.

citysherry

I Need a Beer
vraiblonde said:

To judge anything by mere appearance would seem the perfect example of shallowness... “people should not judge a book by a cover.”

M

Mousebaby

citysherry said:
To judge anything by mere appearance would seem the perfect example of shallowness... “people should not judge a book by a cover.”

:yeahthat: Just cause someone is heavy doesn't mean they aren't a good person. Maybe the guy truely loves this woman. Who cares what she looks like if she is a good person and takes care of her husband and children. I for one am certainly glad my husband doesn't look at me and think fat slob slut. He knows how much I love him and would go to the ends of the earth to prove it. He also loves me to no end, so it really isn't about how someone looks. I can honestly say anyone of the skinny women out there should be so lucky to have a man that genuinely loves them like my husband loves me. :howdy:

rack'm

Jaded
forever jewel said:
:jerry:

Seriously though, its funny because lots of sub-par guys are with hot chicks. Guess it goes both ways.

We have to have something good happen to us once in a while. :shrug:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
vraiblonde said:
Literally, you could have bounced a quarter off the cart guy's ass. But his woman was this dough blob from hell.

I don't get it.
Maybe she looked good when they first got together OR maybe he was a fat slob who turned his health around. :shrug:

CAPPY2609

dont be dumb
fat slobs and fatherless children go together like PB&J! Yummy!!! Thanks for not putting me up for adoption mommy!