Any descent places to play pool?

Kesei

Hey, I am new to the area and am looking for a descent place with some pool tables. I am looking for a Green Turtle type atmosphere with some tables.

I am taking someone there on a date I'd rather it be a cleaner type of place.

Anywhere I could go near La Plata or Waldorf?

Thanks a bunch.

Kesei

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Kesei said:
Hey, I am new to the area and am looking for a descent place with some pool tables. I am looking for a Green Turtle type atmosphere with some tables.

Thanks a bunch.

Kesei

Kwilly bear and Chasey are sleeping :love: They'll hit you up in the morning with some rockin' places :flowers:

Last edited:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Hard Times Cafe in Waldorf just opened and has tables, lots of TV's and awesome chili. Also salads and sandwiches but they're famous for their chili. Smallwood Dr. across from the mall.

dave1959

If you are looking for a "Pool Hall" the answer is no....I wish there were. The only thing in the tri-county are bars with few tables. You'll need to go to No. Virginia or Fredericksburgh.

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Sweet 16 said:
Hard Times Cafe in Waldorf just opened and has tables, lots of TV's and awesome chili. Also salads and sandwiches but they're famous for their chili. Smallwood Dr. across from the mall.

Actually met hubby there for lunch today. Mmmmmm good! The place is new, nice and clean and 6-10 brand-new pool tables. You can eat on the pool/bar side or on the cafe side which has booths and is a little quieter.

ITS ME

Kesei said:

Thanks a bunch.

Kesei

Last Call Sports Bar has pool tables -- on 301 in waldorf, by the sherriffs department

hammishsqueak

We're all mad here.
Floyd2004 said:
I go to the Brass Rail but then again im not too into bars or pool :lmao:

I was just going to suggest that. It's not that bad of a place to go, but it gets really busy on weekends. Arrive early to get a spot at a pool table!

sockgirl77

BS Gal said:
New one opened there. I don't even know if the one in the square is still open. Shows you how much I get out.
I used to love going to the Pool Hall in L'Town when it was still there. I remember skipping school to shoot. I also remember get my 16 year old ass booted out of there for running for money. Ahhh...the good ol' days.

river rat

BUCKING GOAT
Kesei said:

Thanks a bunch.

Kesei

DoWhat's Basement :yay: