Buyer Beware!!!

msarcherxring

:tantrum DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM LEONARDTOWN FORD!!! I JUST GOT A USED VEHICLE FROM THEM LAST WEEK.AND IT HAS ALREADY BEEN IN THE SHOP TWICE.. I WOULD ADVISE EVERYONE STAY CLEAR OF THIS PLACE...

Nicole_in_somd

How you like me now?
msarcherxring said:
:tantrum DO NOT BUY A CAR FROM LEONARDTOWN FORD!!! I JUST GOT A USED VEHICLE FROM THEM LAST WEEK.AND IT HAS ALREADY BEEN IN THE SHOP TWICE.. I WOULD ADVISE EVERYONE STAY CLEAR OF THIS PLACE...

You are so right about that. Everyone and I mean everyone I know that brought a car from them had nothing but troubles.

On top of that, the trade in for 4000??? Turns out it is already in the price of the car...so like I asked then what happens if someone doesnt bring a trade in you add 4000 to the price??

He just looked at me...
I hate that place. I would buy a buggy from the Amish first. (no offense to the Amish)

USCGuy

msarcherxring said:

Excuse me for being rude, but I am missing the point of this thread. You are upset because you bought a USED vehicle from a dealership, and you're having some troubles with it? Have you done any sort of research on the car before you bought it? Maybe ran the VIN number or car faxed it? Perhaps you should have looked around more? Maybe it wasn't the vehicle, maybe it was something about the way you were driving it? Either way, there is entirely not enough information here to turn anyone away from a dealership.

The Dude

You mean coitus?
USCGuy said:
Excuse me for being rude, but I am missing the point of this thread. You are upset because you bought a USED vehicle from a dealership, and you're having some troubles with it? Have you done any sort of research on the car before you bought it? Maybe ran the VIN number or car faxed it? Perhaps you should have looked around more? Maybe it wasn't the vehicle, maybe it was something about the way you were driving it? Either way, there is entirely not enough information here to turn anyone away from a dealership.

Does it really matter? It's a Ford dealership...you should have known better in the first place! :smack:

USCGuy

The Dude said:
Does it really matter? It's a Ford dealership...you should have known better in the first place! :smack:

Just trying to get a full picture of what happened to teh vehicle.