watercolor

yeah yeah
Holiday Craft and Artisan Bazaar

Date: Saturday, December 1st, 2007

Times: 10am to 2pm

Place: Brubacher Hall
St. Paul's UMC in front of St. Mary's Hospital

FREE ADMISSION

Come smell and devour the goodies, Get some Christmas shopping done while browsing our different vendors and support a great cause for a cure!

If you would like to buy a spot- call 301-769-3788 or visit Thanks for the Mammaries for more info

ALL PROCEEDS TO BENEFIT AVON WALK FOR BREAST CANCER!

TEAM: THANKS FOR THE MAMMARIES

Last edited:

watercolor

yeah yeah
The prices to get a table for your goods are as follows...

Small Table against wall: $15.00 Entrance

Large Table against wall: $20.00 Entrance

Complete Artistan Corner (larger space, 5 corner spots avail): $30.00 entrance

We will have advertisements going out starting in mid-october- so please let us know as SOON AS POSSIBLE if you would like to get a space. PASS THE WORD ALONG.

Call 301-769-3788 or email thanksforthemammaries@hotmail.com for information or to set up to buy a spot!

Date: December 1st, 2007

Times: 10am to 2pm

Place: Brubacher Hall, St. Paul's UMC in front of St. Mary's Hosptial

ALL PROCEEDS GO TO AVON WALK FOR BREAST CANCER!

Anyone who is wanting to get a table- please make all checks payable to Avon Walk for Breast Cancer or you are welcomed to make the donation online at Thanks for the Mammaries and make sure to note on the donation page that it's for the craft/artisan fair!

If you are wanting more info- please email me at the address above and I will get a packet out to you as soon as possible!

EVERYONE IS WELCOMED! We have about 20 Spaces left!

Thanks!

Last edited:

watercolor

yeah yeah
Bump for those who were asking!

This is going to be awesome! We have alot of really cool vendors coming!

Longaberger, Lia Sophia, Avon, Mary Kay, Candles, Breast Cancer Jewelry makers, Tastefully Simple, Mixes and More, and lots more still coming!

This is awesome guys!! Great way to come christmas shopping!!!!

I emailed you back! That is awesome that you are a potter! Will be looking forward to meeting you.

Which size table would you recommend for these?

Attachments

• pickle.jpg
    pickle.jpg
    6.7 KB · Views: 57

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Which size table would you recommend for these?

Oh, does that bring back memories. My mom sent one of those to one of her brothers - anonymously and mailed from across the country - and it almost caused a divorce in the family. :lmao:

Cowgirl

Oh, does that bring back memories. My mom sent one of those to one of her brothers - anonymously and mailed from across the country - and it almost caused a divorce in the family. :lmao:

:lol: I heard she wrote a note saying, "Here honey, this will keep you warm when I can't. :really:"

watercolor

yeah yeah
shoo shoo.. no more hijacking! We need people to want to do this- its for a good cause!!

Spread the word people. WE need more crafters to come out of the wood works. We have some great people lined up so far- but tell those little ladies who make those beautiful afgahns and such to come and sell. :) It would be appreciated.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
shoo shoo.. no more hijacking! We need people to want to do this- its for a good cause!!

Spread the word people. WE need more crafters to come out of the wood works. We have some great people lined up so far- but tell those little ladies who make those beautiful afgahns and such to come and sell. :) It would be appreciated.

I have a list of crafters for our bazaar on November 4. I will broadcast an email out to them for your event.