Stone Lands Clinton Role

chuckster

IMFUBARED
Sharon Stone is being tipped to play Hillary Clinton in a film about the former US First Lady.

Producers said the Basic Instinct actress is the favourite to portray ex-President Bill Clinton's wife in the bio-pic about her time in the White House.

America's A&E Network announced plans for the TV film after dramatic details of Mrs Clinton's memoir were made public this week.

In it, she tells how she wanted to "wring Bill's neck" after learning about his affair with 23-year-old White House intern Monica Lewinsky.

A&E's chief programmer Robert DeBitetto said the movie would be a "fair and balanced" personal history.

"We think it will make fantastic entertainment," he told the New York Post.

"The story's got all the elements - there's humour, pathos, drama and topicality."

The film, which is set to be aired next year, will be based on Gail Sheehy's best selling book, Hillary's Choice.

Mrs Clinton was elected to the US Senate for New York in 2000. She is expected to run for President in 2008.

Surf City Baby

Re: Re: who gives a flying rat's a**?

Originally posted by cariblue
whassa' matta'? Haven't had your coffee yet?

Yeah, but it hasn't hit the bloodstream yet. And after being told to "F.O." by some d!ckless fool on another forum, and after getting home from a miserable night having a sleep study done -- moderated by the original Jason sans hockey mask -- and seeing one of the feral cats I care for walking around on three paws :frown: --

yeah, I'd say I'm a little cranky. :scowl: Thanks for noticing. :smile:

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
Originally posted by chuckster

"We think it will make fantastic entertainment," he told the New York Post.
Oh brother :rolleyes: :barf: ...something else not to watch.

K

Kizzy

Good morning everyone. :howdy:

I am having my first bucket of coffee.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
On mornings like this, I wished I drank coffee. *yawn* Morning, all. :howdy:

Anybody want to help with my statistics homework? :wink:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by cariblue
Statistics indicate that all work and no play makes jazz a dull girl.

:yeahthat: :lol:

I played last weekend, so now I'm paying the piper. :bawl:

Surf City Baby

Re: Re: Stone Lands Clinton Role

Originally posted by Sharon
Oh brother :rolleyes: :barf: ...something else not to watch.

No great surprise there, Sharon. With the exception of a few good dramas, most everything on television sucks.