retarded CNN reporters.......

EvilDruidTalena

:burning: Have you seen the retarded-looking reporters on CNN lately? (channel 38 on Comcast) If I were working for CNN, I'd be highly embarrassed on the unpresentable image of the reporters. For example, I was flicjing through the channels about 2 weeks ago and there is this doctor speaking about depression, and she has pink eye or an inflammation of the eye... she's a DAMN DOCTOR and she can't even take care of herself. (By the way, CNN in my house is forbidden and called "Communist News Network" :roflmao: ) Then the main reporter is like older than dirt and is in a bright-blue suit with like silver stuff on it... tlak about gaudy clothes lol and this old lady with sooooo many wrinkles that you could barely see her eyes! They are die-hard democrats and they are trying to "victimize" themselfes.... it's sickening! :barf: I'm tired of the democrats.... raising taxes... raising the postage (37 cents now!) "indoctrinating" us... they're trying to build a prison for you and me....... they want control and want money. Abortion should be used in case of rape, NOT for birth control, screw the three-legged-frog and who cares about the pandas? If they go extinct, more bamboo for us :)

EvilDruidTalena

Hewo.

:boo: O yea, all the ozone-layer bull crap is FAKE, do not let your children be indoctinated by the public school system... it sucks, will give your children the wrong idea and they'll grow up to be like the Dixiecrats (die-hard-arrogant-democrat-bastards)Back to the ozone layer..... if it melts antartica, more water for our ocean.... considering all the coastlines will flood and eventually be underater again...... well God did say there would be an end to the world, but not in the form of a flood... hmmm.... *ponders* OK put it this way; we'll die and no one will exist to fight over all this!

AND the damocrats at my school gave me a C on my report on defending the 2nd amendment...... to controversial to give a good grade, right dixiecrat-wannabe's?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Well, Talena, you show a hell of a lot more sense than that other 15 year old that's on here. Gives me hope for the next generation!
:cheers:

EvilDruidTalena

Hewo

Originally posted by vraiblonde
Well, Talena, you show a hell of a lot more sense than that other 15 year old that's on here. Gives me hope for the next generation!
:cheers:

Thanx "mommy" lol...... I just have an opinion... I just got a Literature excellence award the other day... you give me a topic and I'll write an essay on it... I just have so much to say based on my opinions :blushing:

demsformd

Talena, it is truly regrettable that such a young person could have such a negative outlook on life. Yeah who needs a planet..we can just colonize the Moon. Yeah that's the ticket. As for taxes, currently more GOP governors are raising taxes than Democratic governors. And unless Talena you are a millionaire, you ain't getting nothing from these tax cuts. But you wouldn't understand that now would you?
Vrai, why do you say that everything that smcdem says is straight from his mommy when you do not say so here?

EvilDruidTalena

Hewo.

Originally posted by demsformd
Talena, it is truly regrettable that such a young person could have such a negative outlook on life. Yeah who needs a planet..we can just colonize the Moon. Yeah that's the ticket. As for taxes, currently more GOP governors are raising taxes than Democratic governors. And unless Talena you are a millionaire, you ain't getting nothing from these tax cuts. But you wouldn't understand that now would you?
Vrai, why do you say that everything that smcdem says is straight from his mommy when you do not say so here?

How can YOU go around accusing people of having negative outlooks on life you liberal? I have an opinion, I'm gonna say it loud and proud & defend it!!! I'm gonna say what I feel regardless of what the hell YOU all think :cheers:

EvilDruidTalena

Hewo.

NO DEMOCRATS FOR MD!! WE HAVE ENOUGH TO SCREW THE WORLD UP....... REPUBLICAN 4-EVER & SUPPORT THE TROOPS & THE RNA & THE RNC!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DEMOCRATS ARE DONKEYS & LEFTY'S CUZ THEY ARE ASSES!!

Ahhhh. I feel better now. If you are going to critisize me for what I just said, take a number and go sit down and shut the hell up.

"Open your hand, close your mouth and make a fist."- muh man SERJ TANKIAN

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
And unless Talena you are a millionaire, you ain't getting nothing from these tax cuts. But you wouldn't understand that now would you?
Clue: she's 15 - she doesn't even PAY taxes. So WHO doesn't understand, Dems?
Cause I like her.

EvilDruidTalena

Hewo.

Clue: she's 15 - she doesn't even PAY taxes. So WHO doesn't understand, Dems?
Cause I like her.

:getdown: THANK YOU! (Couldn't have said it better muhself lol) I sure as hell don't pay taxes.... never will! *evil laugh* wait, yea! Muh momma will pay... I wish lol- Yea Democrats have a bad name already, and we have another one here, which adds to all the other democrats with bad reputations.... just cuz ur an adult demsformd (watever) dosn't mean ur always right! :cheesy:

I like being a kid. :)

K

Kain99

Re: Hewo.

Originally posted by EvilDruidTalena
:boo: O yea, all the ozone-layer bull crap is FAKE, do not let your children be indoctinated by the public school system... it sucks

Talena....Please see the Ozone is ruining my drinking thread! :biggrin:

EvilDruidTalena

Re: Re: Hewo.

Originally posted by Kain99
Talena....Please see the Ozone is ruining my drinking thread! :biggrin:
:roflmao: lol lol lol I saw that; No offense to you- You are an exception lol (you've got little kids running around lol) :biggrin:

Surf City Baby

Re: Hewo

I just got a Literature excellence award the other day... you give me a topic and I'll write an essay on it...
Congratulations!
I just have so much to say based on my opinions :blushing:
Brava, kiddo. Never shut up. Never let anyone tell you your opinion doesn't matter. I'm concerned that the quashing of dissent seems to be popular even now, in the 21st century. If you keep it alive it'll surely survive at least to the generation following yours.

(PS: do news anchors really have to be young and beautiful?)

EvilDruidTalena

Re: Re: Hewo

Originally posted by Surf City Baby
Congratulations!

Brava, kiddo. Never shut up. Never let anyone tell you your opinion doesn't matter. I'm concerned that the quashing of dissent seems to be popular even now, in the 21st century. If you keep it alive it'll surely survive at least to the generation following yours.

(PS: do news anchors really have to be young and beautiful?)

They don't have to be pretty, they can atleast be presentable, you know- no pink eye, no prehistoric reporters and a better, more proffessional wardrobe. If I worked at CNN (God forbid) I would be highly embarrassed :barf:

demsformd

I think that my earlier post was a little impulsive and I apologize Talena. I think that it is great that a young person as yourself has these opinions. I love young people that get involved with the political dialogue and with the democratic process. I think that I reacted that way because the treatment that you received here is unfair compared to the treatment that is handed out to smcdem who is just some Ryken liberal kid that repeats everything that his parents say.

I really do have a problem with the statements that you made about the environment. Yes, environmentalism does contain a lot of serious radicalism like protected the three legged frog and the such. But I, as a Democrat, do not endorse that part of environmentalism. We Democrats believe that companies should have to adhere to environmental regulations so that there are not rivers that's high acidity levels kill all the wildlife in and around the ponds. (I had the misfortune of observing such an area in West Virginia when I was working on a lawsuit of the local coal company. It was truly terrible to see.) We Democrats do not believe that that glass of water that you are drinking right should have more arsenic in it than hydrogen. We Democrats believe that tomorrow's generation will not have the same great green planet if this generation continues its process of global warming, pollution, and loose regulation.

BTW, Talena it is amazing for me to see that there is a conservative young person. Most of the time you start out liberal and then sell out like me. :frown:

Surf City Baby

BTW, Talena it is amazing for me to see that there is a conservative young person. Most of the time you start out liberal and then sell out like me. :frown:

I was quite conservative in my early years. I cast my first presidential vote for Reagan himself. I was registered as a Republican until about age 26.

demsformd

I am sad to say that I voted for Richard Nixon in 1968 because of his "secret plan to get us out of the war." Yeah, it did not work and I have never felt more betrayed by a president. Because of that I have only voted for one Republican since that time for federal office.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I am sad to say that I voted for Richard Nixon in 1968 because of his "secret plan to get us out of the war." Yeah, it did not work
Geez, Dems - I'm glad you told me! I had no idea we were still fighting in Vietnam!

demsformd

Geez, Dems - I'm glad you told me! I had no idea we were still fighting in Vietnam!
I was referring to baby's comment about how she was conservative and became more liberal. I just wanted everyone to know that I voted for a conservative once too...back when I was young and stupid.