Dunkin' Donuts

SamSpade

I was browsing through a jobs site, and I saw ads for a Dunkin' Donuts in Califronia MD. I followed the map and it points to an area near where the Outback is (which could mean anything, actually).

Does anyone know more about this? Are we finally going to get a real Dunkin' Donuts down here?

Arista

I was browsing through a jobs site, and I saw ads for a Dunkin' Donuts in Califronia MD. I followed the map and it points to an area near where the Outback is (which could mean anything, actually).

Does anyone know more about this? Are we finally going to get a real Dunkin' Donuts down here?
It's actually going to be next to Blair's Jewelry... where TQCI Internet used to be. I've seen the signs, but don't know when it's opening or anything like that. Sorry I don't have more info for you.

bohman

Did I also hear some rumors about Donut Connection moving to a better spot, one that might have some parking? Or am I just making that up? I think their coffee is great, but if I don't see a spot to back in to as I pass by, I'm not circling around the block looking for one.

jenbengen

Watch it

Great, just when I start eating better and Dunkin Donuts comes to town. I can not resist their white powdered donuts with that fluffy creamy center. Yum.

Jameo

What?!
Did I also hear some rumors about Donut Connection moving to a better spot, one that might have some parking? Or am I just making that up? I think their coffee is great, but if I don't see a spot to back in to as I pass by, I'm not circling around the block looking for one.

They are moving right across the street where the bank used to be.

GopherM

Darwin was right
Someone also said another DD was supposed to go in Leonardtown where the old Penny's Bar is. Wonder when that construction will get under way?

alex

DD is going in next to Blairs but they will not be making the donuts there. They will be trucked in to the store. Wonder how fresh they will be.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

DD is going in next to Blairs but they will not be making the donuts there. They will be trucked in to the store. Wonder how fresh they will be.

AWWW, wtf is that #### about?

thats almost as bad as having a KK and having the donuts shipped in...

now i'm all dissapointed...where did you get your facts though lol?

tipsymcgee

The little lady at the La Plata Donut Connection makes better donuts than DD or Safeway. Try a honey dipped cake or toasted coconut donut from her and report back. Such a dumb franchise loving world we live in.

BOP

Second job? Retirement planning?

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron

They will be trucked in from a central commissary, tis been that way 30 - 35 years since they started breaking out of their New England base region.

When I was a kid, each shop made their donuts fresh, every 4 hours, coffee every 18 minutes.

They will be trucked in from a central commissary, tis been that way 30 - 35 years since they started breaking out of their New England base region.

When I was a kid, each shop made their donuts fresh, every 4 hours, coffee every 18 minutes.

I remember that. Nothing better than a fresh French cruller and hot coffee at 2am after plowing snow all evening. The ones they sell now aren't fit for the dog.