Hillary Had Bill Pulled from Women's Bedrooms

chuckster

IMFUBARED
Former senior White House advisor Dick Morris is challenging Hillary Clinton's claim that her husband's affair with Monica Lewinsky came as a surprise to her, revealing that on several prior occasions, one of Mrs. Clinton's most trusted aides was dispatched to interrupt Mr. Clinton's extramarital liaisons.

"I know that she wasn't [surprised] because Betsey Wright, his chief of staff [in Arkansas], had the full time job - in addition to helping him run the state - of fishing him out of bedrooms," he told WABC Radio's Monica Crowley on Saturday.

Morris said that while Wright was "nominally" Mr. Clinton's employee, "She worked for Hillary . . . she was Hillary's person."

"[Wright] once told me over the phone, 'I've had to pull [Bill] out of one-too-many bedrooms,'" Morris claimed.

Working on Clinton's 1992 presidential campaign, Wright compiled a list of 19 women who she described as potential "bimbo eruptions." According to published accounts, Mrs. Clinton personally sought out San Francisco private detective Jack Palladino, whose job it was to discourage the women from coming forward.

According to Federal Election Commission records, Palladino was paid $110,000 from the campaign's federally matched account.

Mrs. Clinton's version was also challenged this week by a less likely source, her former press secretary, Lisa Caputo.

In her memoir the former first lady says, "I believe what my husband did was morally wrong. So was lying to me and misleading the American people about it. I also knew his failing was not a betrayal of his country."

But Caputo said on Wednesday that she disagreed, telling MSNBC, "That was a betrayal of the public."

Mrs. Clinton's former spokeswoman quickly added, however, "But the public's made a judgment on this already, or else Bill Clinton never would have left office with the approval rating he left with."

K

Kizzy

:rolleyes: It is all part of her wounded sparrow image. Some will buy into it and others know better. I will not purchase her book. I’d rather read about bat boy.