Playing Pool In The Tri-County Area...

CalCo

Where do you go? I'm willing to travel outside of the area if it's worth my venture...
Hard Times Cafe in Waldorf in the old Pier One building has about
15 regulation size tables. If you eat at the bar during lunch and spend
at least $8 you can shoot for free.

lepgirl

I have a friend that is very very good that likes to play in tournaments and such that I'd like to take somewhere that would be new to them.

sockgirl77

I have a friend that is very very good that likes to play in tournaments and such that I'd like to take somewhere that would be new to them.

If they are really good they should join a league. In St. Mary's women's is Mondays, men's is Tuesdays, and mixed is Wednesdays. :yay:

lepgirl

What night's do the leagues play in Charles and Calvery County's? Do you have any idea what time or where they play at?

forever jewel

Green Eyed Lady
What night's do the leagues play in Charles and Calvery County's? Do you have any idea what time or where they play at?

For Calvert, I'm pretty sure its Monday and Tuesday nights, depending on your skill level. From what I hear, Tuesday is more competitive.

dave1959

Where do you go? I'm willing to travel outside of the area if it's worth my venture...

There are no real " Pool Halls" in sothern maryland. There are plenty of Bars that have pool tables. For a real pool hall you need to go to No. Virginia.

lepgirl

My friend is from Charles but I'd like to take him somewhere that he has not been that is not a dive. I'd like to play too but it's been so long since I've shot, I"d probably suck. Since I'm going with someone who is good, I'd rather not look like too much of an ass.

msimeowmix

There are no real " Pool Halls" in sothern maryland. There are plenty of Bars that have pool tables. For a real pool hall you need to go to No. Virginia.

There will be, sometime soon. Whether I have to do it myself or not.

I plan to open one in the next year.