Halloween Parties?

thistle

Anyone know about any Halloween parties this weekend? I'm not necessarily looking for something local, could be in DC or Annapolis as well. I know the Tiki Bar is having one ($25/ticket for the Boys and Girls club).

My girlfriend and I are mid 20s and haven't lived here very long so we're not sure where to look for this kind of stuff.

rdkarob

Yeah, I go every year and it is a BLAST!!!! I want to win the contest but don't know what to dress up as.

Make a huge shoe that you can get inside of with your upper body sticking out, plaster babydolls/barbies or whatever all over the shoe, put on an old lady wig, make sure you have it where it hangs on shoulders....

Old lady that lived in a shoe had so many kids she didn't know what to do?:whistle:

thistle

Yeah, I go every year and it is a BLAST!!!! I want to win the contest but don't know what to dress up as.

It must get packed, right? RFD's isn't a big place. I guess you need to get there early.

I think you have to put in a LOT of effort to win those kinds of costume contests, I've seen people go all out. I'm going as Borat, which is funny, but not likely to win any prizes.

frannie529

Anyone know about any Halloween parties this weekend? I'm not necessarily looking for something local, could be in DC or Annapolis as well. I know the Tiki Bar is having one ($25/ticket for the Boys and Girls club).

My girlfriend and I are mid 20s and haven't lived here very long so we're not sure where to look for this kind of stuff.

Legends is having a Halloween Party tomorrow night.