Animation Artists...

Toxick

Splat
Any artists in the house looking to do some pro-bono work?

I'm making a video game, and I'm at the point now where I need to add some refined graphics. I'm pretty good at drawing concept art, and static images, but I can't animate worth a ####.

So far, I've been using my quick doodles as place holders for characters, but it's time to step it up and get some animated sprites insertted into the game.

The central piece I'm going to need is a demon-guy, complete with red skin, horns, goat-legs, and arrow-tip tail. This guy is going to evolve throughout the game, so I'm also going to need an undead version of the same guy, a human version, a paladin-ized version and an angelic version. Main thing is I want the demon version so I can get started. I've attached a small concept image of what I want the demon to kind of look like.

Lower on the priority list, but I will eventually need is some music. I know we have musicians running around in here? Anyone want to make some music for a video game? I'm currently using generic royalty-free stuff, and it's not bad, but it doesn't always fit the mood I'm trying to set.

Attachments

• dacon_thumb.png
    dacon_thumb.png
    83 KB · Views: 120