Tasty Cat

queencity28

I've been thinking about adding a cat to the family, so I've been looking through ads lately to see if one catches my eye. Looking through my area's Craigslist today, I came across this ad.

Does anyone else think this choice of wording for a pet ad is a little odd? Especially with the rumors I used to hear as a kid about the origins of certain types of restaraunts' meat....

Dork

Highlander's MPD
I've been thinking about adding a cat to the family, so I've been looking through ads lately to see if one catches my eye. Looking through my area's Craigslist today, I came across this ad.

Does anyone else think this choice of wording for a pet ad is a little odd? Especially with the rumors I used to hear as a kid about the origins of certain types of restaraunts' meat....

All of a sudden, I'm in the mood for some chinese food

Let's get started.....How to Eat Cats

Last edited:

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

:yeahthat:

Yikes!

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love

Probably just a play on the name "Marmalade." But, I was told be a vet that orange cats are always male, so :confused:

Dork

Highlander's MPD
I have a classic cookbook if you need it; 101 ways to wok your dog,

11-08-2007 01:57 PM you suck and you better be kidding!!!!!

Let's just say that Orange Tabbys don't taste very much like oranges but they aren't bad if you use the right spices and don't overcook them.