The World Ends in 2012

K

Kain99

Saw it on Discovery... The Myan Calendar - The Hopi Indians and Nostradamus all predict it!

So who cares If Bush sucks NH?

Our concerns come A presidency away! Even then..... Dust!

Last edited by a moderator:

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Yeah I have been seeing stuff on it for a few months now, there is a debate whether it is Dec. 21 or Dec. 18th or something like that.

K

Kain99

First show didn't scare me but the second one did! I'm looking up what Sylvia brown says ASAP!

Otter

Nothing to see here
2012? I heard we're supposed to get a great gamma ray burst in 2010?? whats up with that??

onebdzee

off the shelf
The Mayan calendar is going to run out and the sun is going to end it's 11 year sun spot at the same time....there is also a "planet alignment" that hasn't happened in 36 million years(or something like that) that is supposed to throw the poles off

December 21, 2012: Judgment Day

hvp05

Methodically disorganized
there is also a "planet alignment" that hasn't happened in 36 million years(or something like that) that is supposed to throw the poles off
This is one of my favorites.

Anyone remember 5 May, 2000? Anyone? Anyone? We had a "significant", rare alignment then too. And it was Y2K!

The moon exerts a greater gravitational force than all the planets together, and, to the best of my knowledge, that hasn't caused any problems.

So let the day come. If it does happen, think positively... no more credit cards to pay off. :cheers: :lol:

onebdzee

off the shelf
This is one of my favorites.

Anyone remember 5 May, 2000? Anyone? Anyone? We had a "significant", rare alignment then too. And it was Y2K!

The moon exerts a greater gravitational force than all the planets together, and, to the best of my knowledge, that hasn't caused any problems.

So let the day come. If it does happen, think positively... no more credit cards to pay off. :cheers: :lol:

Ya think someone is trying to sell something?

craberta

It doesn't help me feel better to know all this cause when I was a poor little catholic child, the nun who taught the catechism went on and on about the end of the world. Anyway, I was only 7 years old, but I remember thinking "I am going to see that all happen", I just knew I would see it. Anyway, I plan to get crunked, stoned drunk. And:smoochy: and:love: and:buddies: and:bawl: and:party: etc.

chubby.chick

It's a chubby chick.
It doesn't help me feel better to know all this cause when I was a poor little catholic child, the nun who taught the catechism went on and on about the end of the world. Anyway, I was only 7 years old, but I remember thinking "I am going to see that all happen", I just knew I would see it. Anyway, I plan to get crunked, stoned drunk. And:smoochy: and:love: and:buddies: and:bawl: and:party: etc.

can I come with you? I'll bring beer & pretzels. :yay:

J

jlwgirl

[/FONT

Yup, i heard the same thing....seems like we all have to go sometime!:jerry: