looking for a little help

rockeye

Ok I realize that this might not be the best place to ask this so I am just going come on out and ask. I am just recently separated from my wife of ten years and I am looking for a little support. I am having a hard time of it and thought maybe there was some sort of group out there that could give some advice. I know I am not the only person out there going through this. Any help or advice is much appreciated.
thank you

K

Kain99

I don't know of any real support groups except parents without partners. Maybe Walden can direct you.

Geek

Sorry you are having a rough time :huggy:

Just an FYI, a jock strap is a lot more supportive than this forum.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
Ok I realize that this might not be the best place to ask this so I am just going come on out and ask. I am just recently separated from my wife of ten years and I am looking for a little support. I am having a hard time of it and thought maybe there was some sort of group out there that could give some advice. I know I am not the only person out there going through this. Any help or advice is much appreciated.
thank you

try one of the local bars. You can get plenty of support there.:buddies:

Plus you can drown all your sorrows.

Good luck with the child support its cheaper to keep her

Sorry you are having a rough time :huggy:

Just an FYI, a jock strap is a lot more supportive than this forum.

:frown: How could you say that after we helped you through your boob-hanging-out-at-the-carwash-4-all-2-C episode?

FerretRescue

bite me
thank you

Look at it as a new beginning.:coffee:

K

Kain99

Ladies he is just tryin to get some sympathy booty.

So who will be the first to give him sum?

Really? I don't read him like that.... My husband does call me naive but I think he is genuine.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR
looking for a little help 11-06-2007 08:27 PM You're a tool

not the sharpest tool either but I know a sympathy booty plea when I see one.

rockeye

nice............

I don't take kindly for the sympathy booty comments. After what the ex did to me I really am not looking for anything. Was just looking for some coping skills. Looks like some of you need more help then me.

onebdzee

off the shelf
I don't take kindly for the sympathy booty comments. After what the ex did to me I really am not looking for anything. Was just looking for some coping skills. Looks like some of you need more help then me.

If you tell us what she did....we might be able to help you better :popcorn:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
thank you

Are there kids involved or is it just you and the wife? It's a whole different scenario if there are kids involved.