local wood craftsman needed

jenbengen

Watch it
I am trying to get a small/medium wooden sign made for my parents for their home at a reasonable cost. I have seen custom wooden signs in the past, but can't seem to find them anywhere right now.

I was looking for a round or square sign with the name of their farm and a simple design on it.

Anybody know of somebody who makes these? I'm trying to get it done for Christmas.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you can offer!

I am trying to get a small/medium wooden sign made for my parents for their home at a reasonable cost. I have seen custom wooden signs in the past, but can't seem to find them anywhere right now.

I was looking for a round or square sign with the name of their farm and a simple design on it.

Anybody know of somebody who makes these? I'm trying to get it done for Christmas.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions you can offer!
Vince perhaps?

tiltedangel

I could make you one....if you wanted .....seriously i do all sorts of crafts and would be happy to make one for you....

yankee44

I do this sort of thing.

I use an oak plank rout out what ever you want it to say, paint the inside of the letters with with an accrelic (sp) paint, and varnish for natural wood look.

tiltedangel

just so you know i don't rout...just never learned how...but if it is a painted design that i can do...here is one of my paintings...

fairylittlesmaller.jpg

Last edited: