The rude/obnoxious people thread

limblips

PREMO Member
How about a rude/obnoxious people thread, not to include drivers (we already have that). To the "lady" at SFW this morning at 6:10, when you are at the checkout, you should at least put your phone down so you can fumble in your purse for the check that the cashier needs (SFW is not the gov't, no free stuff for you there!). It is also a good idea to quit talking so you can hear when the cashier tells you the amount and that she needs ID. Filling out a check is much easier if you don't have the phone stuck between your shoulder and ear. Rude *itch!

SamSpade

I'm strongly in favor of retail establishments being allowed to jam cell signals inside the building. You want to make a call, inconvenience YOURSELF and go outside.

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
The rude/obnoxious... 11-09-2007 07:12 AM and pregnant more often and by more guys than sockgirl, congrats to you

TY TY..:diva:
Your karma makes me think of: "those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" and "judge not, least ye be judged".

It's amazing the amount of people on this forum who choose to sit in judgement upon others and presume that they themselves are better people. Those people are truly pathetic.

SamSpade

Your karma makes me think of: "those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones" and "judge not, least ye be judged".

It's amazing the amount of people on this forum who choose to sit in judgement upon others and presume that they themselves are better people. Those people are truly pathetic.

Comes from the presumption of anonymity. I mean, how do YOU know I'm not actually *GOD*?

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad

Attachments

• Pete C.jpg
    Pete C.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 164

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
Comes from the presumption of anonymity. I mean, how do YOU know I'm not actually *GOD*?

Well...did you ever hear the story about the little old man walking up a hill carrying a really heavy burden, and a group of healthy people pushed him out the way and knocked him over in their quest to the top of the hill? But then along came another person, who was pretty heavily burdened as well, but helped that old man up and carried some of his burden to the top of the hill?

I've heard that story a million times over...each time it's a little different, but the idea is the same. In some cultures that little old man is an angel, in some he's a magician able to grant a wish, other's he's an emissary of the wealthiest man in the land, but regardless, the moral is the same...treat others with kindness and help your fellow man, because you never know exactly who that person may be. :shrug:

Mikeinsmd

Well...did you ever hear the story about the little old man walking up a hill carrying a really heavy burden, and a group of healthy people pushed him out the way and knocked him over in their quest to the top of the hill? But then along came another person, who was pretty heavily burdened as well, but helped that old man up and carried some of his burden to the top of the hill?

I've heard that story a million times over...each time it's a little different, but the idea is the same. In some cultures that little old man is an angel, in some he's a magician able to grant a wish, other's he's an emissary of the wealthiest man in the land, but regardless, the moral is the same...treat others with kindness and help your fellow man, because you never know exactly who that person may be. :shrug:
What's that got to do with MP being preggo? :lmao:

migtig

aka Mrs. Giant
According to my karma I'm the pot calling the kettle :lol: But actually you are a tad bit wrong.

Actually, I'm not perfect. Far from it. I'm not better than anybody else. Far from it. And I try, and it's hard and sometimes I fail, but I try, every single day to be open minded, give others a chance, and remember that I have failed a million times before accomplishing sometimes the simplest of tasks. And with that in my mind, and my heart, the only person I am guilty of passing judgement on is myself. :biggrin: That doesn't stop me from not liking some people...can't be helped. But I can choose not to associate with those people. Doesn't mean I am judging them. Means I have choices.