Furniture shopping

alphaatlas

I was wondering where I can purchase some furniture for a decent price. Nothing too fancy, just your average furniture. If you can give me some suggestions, that'd be great. Thanks.

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Originally posted by BchBns

Another one to check out is Value City furniture in Waldorf. They have a couple nice pieces, but again, it's not Ethan Allen.

I agree - Value City Furniture has some very nice stuff at reasonable prices.

If you don't mind travelling, go to Delaware - no sales tax - and check out Johnny Janosik's and Furnitureland on Route 13 (about 10 or 20 miles or so from Salisbury, Maryland) in Delmar.

jlabsher

Sorry about that chief.
We bought at Marlo, up by the beltway. They always have sales, we got 3 years same as cash. Much cheaper than Raleys.

Sierra39

Hairball Magnet
Check out the "antique" warehouse in St. Leonard's...lots of neat stuff, and alot cheaper than new! Has more character, too! Also check out estate sales and yard sales in the area, because you can get ALOT for your money!

In Hughesville there's a big warehouse in the median strip that is full of stuff all summer...I got a mahogany 1930's bedroom set there for $350 (bed, tall dresser, and vanity)!