McDonalds in Dunkirk

MJ

Material Girl
PREMO Member
Maybe the health department finally shut them down. I wouldn't eat anything from that place. :barf:

Khurley

Agree

It was so bad one day that I actually wrote a letter. The regional manager responded and sent me two free meal certificates. Not that I would ever use them there! It is really gross and the kids playground is filthy! They always have a million workers just sitting around talking on their cell phones. Perhaps they could pick up a broom or a mop one day. The last time I was in there the person cleaning up dropped the already disgusting rag on the ground and then picked it up and started wiping the tables - yuck and don't get me started on the bathrooms.

Hopefully it was the health dept.

mrweb

Iron City
It was so bad one day that I actually wrote a letter. The regional manager responded and sent me two free meal certificates. Not that I would ever use them there! It is really gross and the kids playground is filthy! They always have a million workers just sitting around talking on their cell phones. Perhaps they could pick up a broom or a mop one day. The last time I was in there the person cleaning up dropped the already disgusting rag on the ground and then picked it up and started wiping the tables - yuck and don't get me started on the bathrooms.

Hopefully it was the health dept.

I stopped there once. It was so filthy I turned around an left. That goes for all the McD's in Calvert. They are all filthy.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I went there once and it was filthy. The tables hadn't been cleaned all day, flies everywhere, the restroom was filthier. They need to be closed. Actually, I've never been to a clean McD's anywhere in Calvert.

I don't think they're as filthy as Wendys. :barf:

TexasSunflower

Support Our Troops!
I went there once and it was filthy. The tables hadn't been cleaned all day, flies everywhere, the restroom was filthier. They need to be closed. Actually, I've never been to a clean McD's anywhere in Calvert.

:yeahthat: I haven't been to the one in Dunkirk but the one in Solomons is nasty as well! I won't ever eat there again. one of the managers in there has really long finger nails and they are completely black under them and she was preparing the food!:barf: When I saw that I asked for my money back and left! What is with ALL the restaurants in this entire state? They are nasty and the service is awful!!! It's like there isn't any health department in this state!

Xaquin44

The Wendys in LaPlata is gross and the McDonalds isn't too much better.

The Burger King, however is the nicest fast food joint I've ever been to. The Taco Bell across from the mall is good too.

Last edited:

Dork

Highlander's MPD
I stopped there once. It was so filthy I turned around an left. That goes for all the McD's in Calvert. They are all filthy.

I always refer to the one in Chesapeake Beach as the smallest, nastiest, slowest McD's I've ever been in. I don't think the lady with the open sores works there anymore but the place is still very gross. It's always busy though. There aren't very many "fast food" choices in the area. Anyone want to open something in the area? Does the same person own all of the McD's in Calvert? They are among the worst I've even visited.

Dork

Highlander's MPD
I've grabbed a BK Veggie Burger there before.

Do they actually sell veggie burgers in BK? I dont remember seeing that on the menu. Doesn't sound very good when compared to a Whopper but I'll try anything once.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

Do they actually sell veggie burgers in BK? I dont remember seeing that on the menu. Doesn't sound very good when compared to a Whopper but I'll try anything once.

yep. i'm personally not a vegetarian but i was friends with one and we'd go there instead of McD for that reason. (as far as i know they still sell veg burgers and McD doesn't)