10 Years Younger

Angel

~*~*~
As I type this there is an add on TV for somd.com... :lmao: That has nothing to do with this thread, I just think it's funny.

Anyway... Earlier today I was watching this show, 10 Years Younger. I thought, "I should totally try to get on that show". Then I watched the show... Never mind. :ohwell:

The part that pissed me off the most was when the girl (who that particular episode was based on) was standing in the glass box during her, "before" period. One of the people who criticized her said, "her hair's pulled up and she has no makeup on". The host said, "what's wrong with that"? The lady who was criticizing said, "that's lazy".

Okay, I get not doing your hair as being lazy, BUT not doing your makeup is lazy?! That pissed me off! The ONLY TIME I wear makeup is for a wedding or formal occasion! Even then I hate to wear it because I think it's FAKE, FAKE, FAKE. I'm not lazy I just don't want to look fake. I don't care if another woman wants to wear makeup, that's her choice. Different strokes for different folks, but I am not lazy because I don't wear makeup.

I'd rather have my man like me for what I truly look like then chew his own arm off to get away in the morning.

And that's how I feel about that.

Last edited:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Even then I hate to wear it because I think it's FAKE, FAKE, FAKE. I'm not lazy I just don't want to look fake

Bare Minerals, lazy :spank:

You can do makeup so that it makes you look polished, not fake. Embellishing the rose, so to speak.