Copwatch.net

foodcritic

Shady

In full disclosure, I am an officer. Having said that most of these videos are staged or provocted encounters or spin offs of something that may have happened prior to the recording. I have noticed that these videos being used to further agenda's that are always working against the use of established police tactics. For instance the libeal left is nuts over the use of the Taser device. This tool is simply the best tool, next to a handgun, the police have. The media would lead us to belive otherwise. In the EXTREMELY rare instance where a person dies after being tased, the media instantly points to the taser as the cause. 99% of police carrying tasers have been tased themselves as part of certification on the device. There have been no documented deaths DIRECTLY related to taser use. The latest study can be found at:

Nationwide Independent Taser® Study Results Suggest Devices are Safe :: Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center

Suspects have fallen to the ground hitting their head and dying as a result, so the taser does in affect contribute to the death but not like the media would lead you to believe. This tools subdues people that might take 2 , 3 or maybe 4 officers to subdue. Pepper spray contaminates everyone. When police have to go hands on with people there is almost always a reason. People get hurt, officers get hurt. You may not like to believe this, but not everyone is nice, most folks are but the percentage that would hurt you and not even think twice about it is growing. Are there bad officers? Sure. The ones that want to use their authority to browbeat the public need may need to find another profession. But let me tell you when I walk in to some drunken domestic disturbance you better bet that I am now in charge. You always want to de-escalate these scenes or any call for that matter but this does not always happen. People are under the influence of drugs and alcohol and dont think rationally or they do and hate the police anyway because they have been locked up before. I suggest you ride along with your local police dept. Dont go once go a few times and see what goes on day to day.

Last edited:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
In full disclosure, I am an officer. Having said that most of these videos are staged or provocted encounters or spin offs of something that may have happened prior to the recording. I have noticed that these videos being used to further agenda's that are always working against the use of established police tactics. For instance the libeal left is nuts over the use of the Taser device. This tool is simply the best tool, next to a handgun, the police have. The media would lead us to belive otherwise. In the EXTREMELY rare instance where a person dies after being tased, the media instantly points to the taser as the cause. 99% of police carrying tasers have been tased themselves as part of certification on the device. There have been no documented deaths DIRECTLY related to taser use. The latest study can be found at:

Nationwide Independent Taser® Study Results Suggest Devices are Safe :: Wake Forest University Baptist Medical Center

Suspects have fallen to the ground hitting their head and dying as a result, so the taser does in affect contribute to the death but not like the media would lead you to believe. This tools subdues people that might take 2 , 3 or maybe 4 officers to subdue. Pepper spray contaminates everyone. When police have to go hands on with people there is almost always a reason. People get hurt, officers get hurt. You may not like to believe this, but not everyone is nice, most folks are but the percentage that would hurt you and not even think twice about it is growing. Are there bad officers? Sure. The ones that want to use their authority to browbeat the public need may need to find another profession. But let me tell you when I walk in to some drunken domestic disturbance you better bet that I am now in charge. You always want to de-escalate these scenes or any call for that matter but this does not always happen. People are under the influence of drugs and alcohol and dont think rationally or they do and hate the police anyway because they have been locked up before. I suggest you ride along with your local police dept. Dont go once go a few times and see what goes on day to day.

I agree that being a police officer is a tough job (and getting worse as our society sickens). Same with all first responders. They see stuff (and I use that word loosely) that I can't stomach. I appreciate the good ones. I don't always agree with the Sheriff's decision on how to deploy his forces, but he is accountable to the public, so overall, they'll decide at next election.

The few bad apples in the force are the ones that get all the attention. Retired cops pressing charges to cover their own butts or just to harass someone piss me off. Can't do much about a retired bad apple, and the active duty cop has left the force, which is a good thing. Overall, I'm glad they're on our side! Keep up the good work, it is appreciated.

Two jobs in this world I could never do, nor do they pay enough $$$ - School Teachers or Police Officers...

Yes, there are a few rogue police officers but they are the one giving the majority a bad rap.

Tasers - they are a good thing, if the police where using their guns to stop criminals from running, bleeding heart liberals would be whining like a 3 y/o with a stubbed toe.

If you break the law and run, you should get whats coming to 'ya.

ItalianScallion

Harley Rider
Tasers - they are a good thing, if the police where using their guns to stop criminals from running, bleeding heart liberals would be whining like a 3 y/o with a stubbed toe.
If you break the law and run, you should get whats coming to 'ya.
Yes! The libs are the reason that tasers are being used, FOR NOW. The libs cried how so many people were being killed for their crimes and the spineless government bought it. Then came the rubber bullets and the bean bags. This is causing crime to escalate because the criminal has no fear of being killed any more thanks, AGAIN, to the bleeding heart liberals! They eventually want the Police & us disarmed. God help us when/if the Dems get in next year. We're ALL going to be disarmed! We can only stop them at the polls. By the way, the Democratic voting date next year is November 31st.:lmao:

awpitt

Main Streeter
Two jobs in this world I could never do, nor do they pay enough $$$ - School Teachers or Police Officers...
Yes, it is amazing what, in our society, we pay front line teachers and police officers. Yet we'll pay folks millions to hit a ball with a bat or put it through a net.

Agee

Yeah, but teachers can't use tasers!!! So maybe police officer is the better choice!

You'd be surprised how many wish they could! A "kiddie taser", yeah that's the ticket. On second thought bring back the paddle :yay:

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus
You'd be surprised how many wish they could! A "kiddie taser", yeah that's the ticket. On second thought bring back the paddle :yay:

I went to private school K-3rd grade and the vice principal had a paddle that he used for the bad kids.. seemed to work.