12-step plan for exaholics

Misfit

Lawful neutral
http://nypost.com/2014/06/28/cant-g...w&utm_source=NYPTwitter&utm_medium=SocialFlow

It’s that point after a breakup when you’ve totally tapped out the support of your friends and family. You can’t stop analyzing that final voicemail your ex left and refreshing his Facebook page every 10 minutes.

You may be an exaholic. And the first step to recovery is admitting you have a problem.

Fortunately, there’s a new website that provides an outlet for down-and-out singletons.

By treating breakups like addictions, exaholics.com provides a 12-step plan modeled after Alcoholics Anonymous — which can take a few weeks or a few months, depending on your pace — plus inspiring articles and tips posted by experts, and online chat forums where misery can find company.

dontknowwhy

Wanna get over an ex? Go get laid by one of their friends...ALL exes have a few friends that wanna rock your world.
You won't forget your ex, but a regular shot of nookie WILL help you to stop wasting free, valuable time on them

C

czygvtwkr

I had one that kept coming over for a booty call, could not get her to go away. Finally I told her i wanted to pee on her, she said ok, I did it, she never came back. :yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

mamatutu

mama to two

Members are speculating why czygvtwkr is gone (he is actually still here as a guest). If he got booted for the comment on this thread, or the one about a dead mother, then something is wrong. I have seen far, far worse things posted by many in my time here. IMO, he left by choice. Smart man. I will miss him if he doesn't post anymore. I liked him a lot.

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
Members are speculating why czygvtwkr is gone (he is actually still here as a guest).

when your account is removed from the db ... your posts remain, but your account is changed to 'guest' and you cannot search the User ID.

Unlike Black Francis who was actually banned - for being a John Thomas, and Vrai just locked the account ....

mamatutu

mama to two
when your account is removed from the db ... your posts remain, but your account is changed to 'guest' and you cannot search the User ID.

Unlike Black Francis who was actually banned - for being a John Thomas, and Vrai just locked the account ....

Thanks. I still don't understand what czygvtwkr did that was so bad. I admit I keep up with the forum quite well, as in too much time here. :lol: I never saw him say anything offensive compared to the ridiculous offensive crap I see on a daily basis on this forum. So, are you saying he wanted his account removed voluntarily?