Would you be happy if......

smcop

Would you be happy if Cranium and Hornet left the forums for good?

I would. It's my opinion you can argue on the forum, and still be respectful. I have made mistakes and let the best of an argument get to me and have returned name calling, but for the most part I think people on here can argue a point and then leave it alone. I just think these two people are here to cause hate and discontent. JMO.

Otter

Nothing to see here

I would. It's my opinion you can argue on the forum, and still be respectful. I have made mistakes and let the best of an argument get to me and have returned name calling, but for the most part I think people on here can argue a point and then leave it alone. I just think these two people are here to cause hate and discontent. JMO.

They are no nastier than the wolf pack that jumps on forumites that cross the line and irritate one of the pack.

FerretRescue

bite me

Green hornet did come out just trying to start crap but I think I like Cranium because he adds a different spin on the topics.

FerretRescue

bite me
They are no nastier than the wolf pack that jumps on forumites that cross the line and irritate one of the pack.

Yeah. The tard brigade. If it werent for their MPD's a little gang od tards they would not have a leg to stand on.

Atleast Cranium and hornet stand up for what they say on their own without having to resort to that.

FerretRescue

bite me
jesus, the red tard karma begins.

I don't support Richard, I just see his point of views at times. I also respect the fact that he speaks his mind and does not have to hide in the tard pack and hit people with unsigned karma.

Smcop, I also support the way you stand up for what you believe in. We are all not always going to agree but atleast we have the guts enough to battle it in here and not have to resort to childish retorts.

smcop

jesus, the red tard karma begins.

I don't support Richard, I just see his point of views at times. I also respect the fact that he speaks his mind and does not have to hide in the tard pack and hit people with unsigned karma.

Smcop, I also support the way you stand up for what you believe in. We are all not always going to agree but atleast we have the guts enough to battle it in here and not have to resort to childish retorts.
I hope I didn't give you red karma, I meant to give you green?

CRoyal

Infinite Impetus

RC and Hornet are one in the same.

RC is in 'time out' and the other supposedly left.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Its one thing to speak your mind and be respectful. Its another to be down right ignorant. Don' know if you frequent the chat room but he was ignorant most of the time. We had some chats about it and he calmed down. Chats included vrai getting involved. His latest rant had something to do with Karma and his intentions as to what he was going to do to red karma givers. Was a bit over the top as far as I am concerned.

No sympathy for the stupid.

FerretRescue

bite me
Its one thing to speak your mind and be respectful. Its another to be down right ignorant. Don' know if you frequent the chat room but he was ignorant most of the time. We had some chats about it and he calmed down. Chats included vrai getting involved. His latest rant had something to do with Karma and his intentions as to what he was going to do to red karma givers. Was a bit over the top as far as I am concerned.

No sympathy for the stupid.

Agree. But the same thing can be said about the people who attack in gangs and leave the karma that they do.