Bubbie Knotts farm open?

Erin

I thought I read in here the other day that Knotts Farm was open November 24th; can anyone confirm?

We have company in town & would love to take a ride out there.

TIA!

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Flyer Says:

Nov 23 to Dec 31

Thurs. Friday and Saturday 5-9
Sunday thru Wednesday 5-8

Pony rides and santa Fri and sat 6-8 Nov 23-Dec22

Says they also have Petting zoo, antique barn, coffee shop, christmas store & tack and gift shop

Erin

Flyer Says:

Nov 23 to Dec 31

Thurs. Friday and Saturday 5-9
Sunday thru Wednesday 5-8

Pony rides and santa Fri and sat 6-8 Nov 23-Dec22

Says they also have Petting zoo, antique barn, coffee shop, christmas store & tack and gift shop

Great news, thanks.
Now I won't have to hear my Mom tell me (over and over) 'see, it wasn't in the Enterprise so I told you they weren't open until December.'

Have a geat night.

Debbie92454

I thought I read in here the other day that Knotts Farm was open November 24th; can anyone confirm?

TIA!

It is open, we was just down there. Very pretty witha added gift shop. They had an auction down there earlier today I read somewhere.

thetruediva

TIA!
Was there yesterday and tonight. I just got home.
Every year I get more and more impressed! My kids (4 & 5) love it! They even had a horse to ride and ponies!
Great wonderful people there!
THANKS 4 ALL YOU DO!

G

Gemmi

TIA!

It was open last night. I drove through and there were people walking around and someone directing you where to park.