Good Sleepy Sunday Morning!

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
Howdy and Good Morning, on the way to take my first born to the airport. He's heading back to KU & college life in Lawrence. I stayed up and watched the game last night. Too bad they lost and broke their 11-0 winning streak but life goes on. :bawl: Basketball will be starting soon..................:yahoo:

Last edited:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Howdy and Good Morning, on the way to take my first born to the airport. He's heading back to KU & college life in Lawrence. I stayed up and watched the game last night. Too bad they lost and broke their 11-0 winning streak but life goes on. :bawl: Basketball will be starting soon..................:yahoo:

Was a heck of a game! Drive safe and hope you had a good visit. It's always good when the kids come to visit!

:coffee:

Vince

Morning all. Why is everyone up so early on a Sunday? If it weren't for the stupid dog wanting to go out, I'd still be :snooze:

OrneryPest

lower life form

Yes indeed! Good old Lawrence Kansas. I spent the summer there in 1964. It's a Real Man's bike riding town! Ya think Kansas is flat? Visit Lawrence and think again!