Terror Alert for the State of Maryland!!

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
Federal authorities has issued a terror alert for Maryland due to the Mid East conference being held in Maryland.

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
Be very alert

IS the meeting this week? Its in Annapolis right?

Yes: And be very alert and don't be afraid to call 911 if you see anything suspicious. And I sure hope the cops do there jobs and make a lot of traffic stops and checks.

oldman

Lobster Land
Are they gonna derail some more trains, blow up the bridge, commit more murders in Waldorf or get the ACLU to help them picket the supposed peace talks? Good thing the Donald Shaffer statue isn't already made and set up in the inner harbor or that could be a target as well. :lmao:

bcp

In My Opinion
boy, I sure hope some crazy doesnt try to blow up the talks and accidentally get the governor instead.

that would be terrible.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
boy, I sure hope some crazy doesnt try to blow up the talks and accidentally get the governor instead.

that would be terrible.

Guv is prolly taking Azzie to U of M to give a lecture about how bad we capitalists are. The University will prolly pay Azzie half a million to spew nonsense.

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
The odds for Maryland to get a terror attack this week maybe slim but we are in the crosshear of would be terrorist. And I wonder if our state is really ready to handle such an event. Or is it's up to every citizen to defend for themselves. Our state has some very prime targets that the axis of evil / Satan would like to get to but it is such a small state.