Happy Monday

dn0121

Im going to get some breakfast from scheetz in a few hours, buy a couple of Wiis and call it a day.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Ah, coffee. Had me my morning cigarette in the rain while the coffee was brewing. Watched the last half of Ollie North and "War Stories". Darn you folks get up early. I thought only us old folks were insomniacs.

:bunny:

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
:howdy:Howdy and a good morning to all. After the past four days of giving thanks, my farmhouse needs a good cleaning. After the stalls are done and a doctors appointment, I'll be home playing with the central vac. Might even dust, though making dust is a lot more fun..........:howdy:

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
:howdy:Howdy and a good morning to all. After the past four days of giving thanks, my farmhouse needs a good cleaning. After the stalls are done and a doctors appointment, I'll be home playing with the central vac. Might even dust, though making dust is a lot more fun..........:howdy:

We were decorating this weekend in addition to the big get together, the place is a disaster. How can one couple make so much garbage and a mess is beyond me.

:howdy:

OrneryPest

lower life form
Happy Monday, folks! Today's the birthday of Florence Foster Jenkins, Mad Mastermind of Murder on the High C's! Demented Diva of Hogcalleratura! A few weeks ago I went to a party at which the entertainment included a recording of her trying to sing. Referring to her as a singer is akin to referring to scratching your fingernails on a chalkboard as a musical instrument. Florence Foster Jenkins - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

belvak

Happy Camper
:howdy: Morning Everybody!! It's my off day, so think I will surf the net and see if I can find any Cyber Monday buys!

qbee

Im going to get some breakfast from scheetz in a few hours, buy a couple of Wiis and call it a day.

And where might you be buying those if you dont mind me asking? I have really been out of luck trying to find a Wii for Christmas... PM me if possible. TIA

J

jlwgirl

Happy Monday to all of you too!!! Hope it goes great for everyone today!!
:buddies::yahoo: