Help with online scanner

wineo

loving life
When I go to scanner I hear the welcome to SOMD online scanner and then I hear nothing else. Was working fine till Sunday. What is blocking me from hearing anything? Need some IT help.\
Thanks

belvak

Happy Camper
When I go to scanner I hear the welcome to SOMD online scanner and then I hear nothing else. Was working fine till Sunday. What is blocking me from hearing anything? Need some IT help.\
Thanks

I'm in and having no problems. It couldn't be as simple as the sound being turned down on your computer, could it? Good Luck!

T

toppick08

Thanks

The online scanner is no doubt a nice feature that SOMD offers, but It's worth the money to buy a real scanner. Just go down to Radio Shack and buy a hand-held unit. Believe me it's worth the money($200 reg./$150 on sale) for all the great info. it provides. It's addictive and you'll find yourself having it on all the time. They will program it for you.(Leonardtown). You'll get more real-time info. than any of the 3 local radio stations put together can provide. :howdy:

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Ok Jeff, explain to me how to hook into your feed. In the easiest way.:buddies:

Look in my Forum. There is a sticky thread titled "Accessing the St. Mary’s Online Scanner Server".

That is a step by step, detailed written instruction on what to do. It should not take you more then 10 minutes. But you will have to PM me a User Name and password for yourself.

If you have a any problems PM me, and if need be I'll get on the phone with you and walk you through it.

The instructions are a bit longwinded but I have put as much detail as I could in there to help you out.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
The online scanner is no doubt a nice feature that SOMD offers, but It's worth the money to buy a real scanner. Just go down to Radio Shack and buy a hand-held unit. Believe me it's worth the money($200 reg./$150 on sale) for all the great info. it provides. It's addictive and you'll find yourself having it on all the time. They will program it for you.(Leonardtown). You'll get more real-time info. than any of the 3 local radio stations put together can provide. :howdy:

Yep, having your own is the way to go. I have 20 :lmao: