Dearest Dad

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
It will be 9 years on November 30th since you died and I miss you more and more all of the time. I wish you and Mother could have seen your great grand-children, met my sons-in-law (they're military!), daughter in-law and my new husband and step children. You'll always be in my heart.

dn0121

Some of these are funny, some are very personal. It is great! After seeing my father (mom too), and future father in law this weekend I can say thank god for great fathers! They really make a difference, and I hope one day to be as great as them.

camily

Peace
I looked at myself the other day in the mirror and saw just how much I look like you. I've always said it and heard it, but I never "really looked" before. Then I wondered if it hurts my mom or grandmother some to see your face when they look at me.

maxima87

Football Mom!!!
I can't wait to see you this weekend. I am so proud that you have stayed sober so that you can see your grandchildren. I am also looking forward to the diamond earrings you promised me!! Love you!!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Not everyone sprang from the womb knowing instinctively how to tie a sheet-bend knot so there is no need for you to give me that "look" when I ask you how to do that.

nicole_M

It's been 6 years....Last night was the Silent Angel Memorial and we remembered, once again....

I am sad that you never got to meet your 3 beautiful grandchildren. If only I could go back to that October morning and tell you I loved you one more time...:bawl:

I will miss you forever!