Least favorite christmas song

MMDad

Lem Putt
The version of 12 days with the stereotypical fayg voice whining about crowds is guaranteed to make me change the station.

I also can't stand the Bing Crosby version of White Christmas.

vegmom

Bookseller Lady
That horrible synth version of "Deck the Halls" that was apparantly done on someone's Casio keyboard around 1983. Nails on a chalk board...

lovinmaryland

The version of 12 days with the stereotypical fayg voice whining about crowds is guaranteed to make me change the station.

jingles bells by Michael Mcdonald
Merry Christmas Baby- Bruce Springstein
Christmas Eve in Washington
and of course
The Christmas Shoes :barf:

Sweet 16

^^8^^
Babs Streisand singing My Favorite Things. It's not even a Christmas song yet they insist on playing it.

All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth has grated on me since I first heard it 35 years ago!

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly
Babs Streisand singing My Favorite Things. It's not even a Christmas song yet they insist on playing it.

All I Want For Christmas Is My Two Front Teeth has grated on me since I first heard it 35 years ago!

I 'm with you on "My Favorite Things." Wasn't that in some Julie Andrews movie or something?

jenbengen

Watch it

"I'll have a blue Christmas" by Elmer Fudd!

Sonsie

The mighty Al-Sonsie!
"Jingle Bells" by the Jingle Dogs.

Bark bark bark, bark bark bark, bark bark bark, bark bark bark, bark bark bark, bark bark bark, bark bark bark, bark bark bark....