Dearest Mom

Do you ever find yourself thinking about the fact that you tend to leave your tall cup of tea in front of you so that you can sip at leisure from the straw and then find yourself wondering if the straw is strong enough to go through your eyeball if you suddenly sneezed causing your head to bounce forward? :eyebrow:

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Do you ever find yourself thinking about the fact that you tend to leave your tall cup of tea in front of you so that you can sip at leisure from the straw and then find yourself wondering if the straw is strong enough to go through your eyeball if you suddenly sneezed causing your head to bounce forward? :eyebrow:

:researchgrant:

rack'm

Jaded

You should submit this to mythbusters :coffee:

jenbengen

Watch it

No, but now my McD's big cup of sweet tea is frightening me.

MMDad

Lem Putt

It's impossible to sneeze with your eyes open (I read it on the intarweb) so you should be safe, unless you sneeze really violently. Then it could go through your eyelid and into your eye, and when you tried to open your eye it would move the straw around and scramble what's left of your eyeball.

R

residentofcre

Confusing Karma Note

I got this note in karma and can't figure it out....:bigwhoop:

"Darn! The standard of living just went up in Colorado and dropped like a lead weight in SoMD! Thanks a lot. Sheesh."

Did you hit the wrong person to leave karma at? :bigwhoop:

godsbutterfly

Free to Fly

"Darn! The standard of living just went up in Colorado and dropped like a lead weight in SoMD! Thanks a lot. Sheesh."

I got one too. My daughter left a message saying she was not going to Colorado. I don't know why that got me red Karma. Sorry it hit you.

Last edited:

~mellabella~

That was meant for me. They finally sent it to me...whoever the mysterious numbnut is.