Christmas Party

Tikibar

Wayne from Maine
Anyone know a good place to have a small get together (30 people) for a Christmas Party? I was looking for somewhere that would be available on a Tuesday night. Don't want to travel to far from Leaonardtown though.

Suz

33 yrs & we r still n luv
Anyone know a good place to have a small get together (30 people) for a Christmas Party? I was looking for somewhere that would be available on a Tuesday night. Don't want to travel to far from Leaonardtown though.

I've always liked that place called home...........and 30 ppl is tiny not small.

beachbunny

SoMd Realtor
I wonder if DiGiovanni's would let you host a party. There are some local wineries that may really offer great deals for a Tuesday night too. I think Solomons has one and there's another on Cove Point Road in Lusby (not too sure about St. Mary's).

Hope you have a great Holiday Party!

wineo

loving life
I wonder if DiGiovanni's would let you host a party. There are some local wineries that may really offer great deals for a Tuesday night too. I think Solomons has one and there's another on Cove Point Road in Lusby (not too sure about St. Mary's).

Hope you have a great Holiday Party!

Our office of 5 had our party there last year, she opened for us from noon till? We had the whole place to ourselves, it was so nice and comfy, like being in a home. Great food, you should call and ask for Geri.

C-Murda

You should try the TikiBar, I'm sure they will give you a special deal since you are advertising for them.