Dear Karma Givers,

If it makes you feel so much better to target people each day and give them red that fine I am glad your are relieveing all your bottled up childhood problems inside something that really doesnt mean much. The thought of someone actually tracking red seems so funny to me. To all those that give green keep it up we need more people like you :buddies: .

Attitude

I dont even post in here anymore. no matter what i said or replied to I got red karma from some one. so I just read the posts now and get out. Enjoy your day.......Cathy

R

roscoe69@verizo

I agree, if you ask questions about why you get unsigned red you get statements like "it's the internet" and thats understandable, but I get this one :"sucks to be your sorry azz, please die soon, unsigned to pizz you off" this person obviously has problems,will I wish something detrimental on him/her? like a bad house fire on Christmas morning? no I'll keep it friendly maybe just a small case of cancer thats all.

I knew as soon as I posted this all those people would start giving me red and how right I was!!!. I hope I made all of you have another happy day :smile: .

Last edited:
R

residentofcre

If it makes you feel so much better to target people each day and give them red that fine I am glad your are relieveing all your bottled up childhood problems inside something that really doesnt mean much. The thought of someone actually tracking red seems so funny to me. To all those that give green keep it up we need more people like you :buddies: .

For those of us who have private forums, we sometimes go to the User CP to allow new members into the forums... my karma was open and a very confusing message was there... for me, knowing that this is the time of the year that people get depressed, it would not have been good to just ignor it... especially when it was under "Dearest Mom" and I left a mean note for my mom.....:coffee:

If you want to give out red karma... it's all cool... but sign it so I know it's just you being witchy.... :yahoo:

Kevlar

If it makes you feel so much better to target people each day and give them red ....... The thought of someone actually tracking red seems so funny to me.
It sounds like you are whining about receiving red from people you left it to. Don't you see your hypocrisy?

Also, if it really doesn't matter to you, why would you start a thread to complain about it?

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
It sounds like you are whining about receiving red from people you left it to. Don't you see your hypocrisy?

Also, if it really doesn't matter to you, why would you start a thread to complain about it?

cause everyone does it. And it earns them more red :lmao:

Last edited:
For entertainment its so funny how people get giggles from being so negative. I wasnt whinning I was just putting some statements out to people.

D

dems4me

For entertainment its so funny how people get giggles from being so negative. I wasnt whinning I was just putting some statements out to people.

I havn't given you any one way or the other or read any of your posts but you do seem confusing as to what your message clearly is by starting this thread :shrug: You started a thread stating you are getting red, you insult those giving you red and yet claim that it doesn bother you. If it didn't bother you, you wouldn't have insulted them. :shrug: Then your last sentence seems to be you asking for green. JMTC :shrug:

I have talked to several other people in these forums that no matter what they post they get slammed with nothing but red. And that is that case for me as well. So I was just putting it out there that it really doesnt matter just annoying.

D

dems4me

I have talked to several other people in these forums that no matter what they post they get slammed with nothing but red. And that is that case for me as well. So I was just putting it out there that it really doesnt matter just annoying.

Well, I kind of find that posting a thread all about it a bit annoying :shrug: ... I'm sorry that you got red, but can you imagine if all 5,000 something somd forum members started a thread everytime they got red? It happens to all of us, honest it does. :shrug: I don't think you are being singled out :shrug: You really shouldn' let it bother you so much :huggy: You will save yourself alot of anger and frustration if you just roll with it and laugh it off. Don't let the red givers get the satisfaction of seeing it bother you and maybe they'll leave you alone. :shrug: JMO

LusbyMom

You're a LOON :)
Well, I kind of find that posting a thread all about it a bit annoying :shrug: ... I'm sorry that you got red, but can you imagine if all 5,000 something somd forum members started a thread everytime they got red? It happens to all of us, honest it does. :shrug: I don't think you are being singled out :shrug: You really shouldn' let it bother you so much :huggy: You will save yourself alot of anger and frustration if you just roll with it and laugh it off. Don't let the red givers get the satisfaction of seeing it bother you and maybe they'll leave you alone. :shrug: JMO

Someone just gave me red for this thread.. My only complaint is they didn't leave a cool message with it.. all i got was ... now what is 3 dots? Don't even give me a giggle

MMDad

Lem Putt

You go around leaving people red, and now you are complaining about getting some back? Grow up.

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
Karma, Its dumb, But its an effective way to get insecure little biatches to whine all day....
My take on Karma, I randomly give red.... I randomly give green... There is probably no rhyme or reason to what I do with it... I also sign every single one... cause I want you to come at me with something this stupid so I can pick at you some more....

If I get unsigned karma. I hit every person that posted in the thread with negative karma. even if it takes 2 weeks to do so... just to ensure I've pissed absolutely everyone off.

If its signed, I ussually don't do anything at all....

Furthermore, this profile is nothing more than an internet personality... nothing I say here should be taken seriously due to the fact that I'm not even real. I am an extension of steve's imagination though. No one could, in all actuality, act the way I do and not be locked away in some fashion IRL.

Pete

Repete
Karma, Its dumb, But its an effective way to get insecure little biatches to whine all day....
My take on Karma, I randomly give red.... I randomly give green... There is probably no rhyme or reason to what I do with it... I also sign every single one... cause I want you to come at me with something this stupid so I can pick at you some more....

If I get unsigned karma. I hit every person that posted in the thread with negative karma. even if it takes 2 weeks to do so... just to ensure I've pissed absolutely everyone off.

If its signed, I ussually don't do anything at all....

Furthermore, this profile is nothing more than an internet personality... nothing I say here should be taken seriously due to the fact that I'm not even real. I am an extension of steve's imagination though. No one could, in all actuality, act the way I do and not be locked away in some fashion IRL.

Stop it! You are ruining peoples lives!!

Yeah, Dems sends me red all the time. As soon as she logs on, BAM, I get red. It's really getting annoying... It's just one of those things you have to get used to.

Fishn Guy

That's Dr. Fishn to you..
Stop it! You are ruining peoples lives!!

:lmao: It's sad..... but I guess I really am.... I've been threatedned and had racist remarks made to me in Karma... I had a stupid horse person call me a ######... and I'm not even friggin black....

P

PinkyDinkyDo

To all the Karmagivers red or green these forums wouldnt be the same without you. Thanks for the laughs.