Summer Vacation - Suggestions

Khurley

We are looking to take our family for a beach vacation this summer and would like to find a nice place. We are looking to spend 1K-1,500 for a week. We would like it to be a family friendly, relaxing area within 6-8 hours from SOMD. Any suggestions?

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
We are looking to take our family for a beach vacation this summer and would like to find a nice place. We are looking to spend 1K-1,500 for a week. We would like it to be a family friendly, relaxing area within 6-8 hours from SOMD. Any suggestions?

I have a timeshare in Cocoa Beach, great place but the distance is a hike. Nice thing is it is close to all the theme parks and KSC. I'll let it go for cheap!!!:whistle:

Khurley

Thanks for the offer - I would like to stay a little more local this year, but I will definitely let you know if we decide to venture out further. It looks like a beautiful place!

beachbunny

SoMd Realtor
NC vacation

If you are planning on going to vacation to the Outer Banks then Corolla Light is the best place to be. Not too busy, quiet and close to the beach. Super relaxing!

Another great place my kids love to go on vacation was Pigeon Forge, TN and Dollywood. They also love Hershey, PA and Hershey Park.

Have a great vacation!

keepsmiling

:howdy: My husband and our three kids ages 18, 16 and 12 really enjoyed Virginia Beach and plan to go back this summer. It was close enough to make it a day at the water park usa too.

SlowTwist

(]~o~[)
Outer Banks. Off season rates are excellent and the fishing is great in the fall. Summer is a bit pricey and crowed but you can still find some deals. I think Chincoteague is a nice place to visit and not far at all.

Khurley

Tinman - It would be 3 Adults and one 4 year-old and one 2-year old. I haven't heard of Westmorland State Park in VA.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Tinman - It would be 3 Adults and one 4 year-old and one 2-year old. I haven't heard of Westmorland State Park in VA.

Request rental catalogues from Sun Realty and the other realtors down in Outer Banks. You can go online to the real estate companies and they will send catalogues with all of their houses. I got two in the mail yesterday.

Outer Banks Vacation Rentals | Homes & Beach Cottages

Vacation Rentals Corolla NC - Outer Banks Rentals - North Carolina Outer Banks Rentals

Outer Banks Real Estate, Outer Banks Vacation Rentals | Beach Realty & Construction / Kitty Hawk Rentals