Redskin Player Dies

Tikibar

Wayne from Maine
How messed up is that? Someone breaks into your house and shoots you?

Sean Taylor who plays safety died from a gun shot wound to the leg. I hope they nail the guy who did it, what a piece of crap.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
How messed up is that? Someone breaks into your house and shoots you?

Sean Taylor who plays safety died from a gun shot wound to the leg. I hope they nail the guy who did it, what a piece of crap.

Multiple threads going on about this since yesterday.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
A Redskins player died??? OMG, that's so awful! Sean Taylor was my favorite player! And safety is my favorite position! So this is a double-whammy for me! :bawl:

Thank you so much for telling us so that we can honor this fallen hero. :bawl: Prayers to his family and friends, and all Redskins fans everywhere. :bawl:

I may have to take the day off if I can't stop this crying. :bawl:

mAlice

professional daydreamer
A Redskins player died??? OMG, that's so awful! Sean Taylor was my favorite player! And safety is my favorite position! So this is a double-whammy for me! :bawl:

Thank you so much for telling us so that we can honor this fallen hero. :bawl: Prayers to his family and friends, and all Redskins fans everywhere. :bawl:

ditto

Tikibar

Wayne from Maine

Sorry i Upset You..............Please take the day off..............:moon:

Tikibar

Wayne from Maine
I never said the guy was a hero. I just think it was a sad story as the guy's wife and child we're in the house. Maybe if they were killed too it would have been a bigger deal.......... whatever.